Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still dreaming of a Fen/Kyle pairing myself and yes having Noah so it can be a triangle....but I picture Kevin Schmidtt's Noah...

I sound like a broken record but if only Scotty can return and Kyle sees him and realizes he's attracted to him, but it wouldn't work cause Scotty is straight, leading him to Fen.....who himself tried to get with Kyle....it would write itself...

• Members

Oddly Walters(who was decent but didn't match the regality of Donnelley) did appear as Diane back in 2010 before the stunt casting of West. Given the current nature of the show, a simple explanation of Andy Richards coming back to town and saving Diane and using a wax body should suffice. It would make Bradley Bell proud.

• Members

Yes, Blair Redford played the first adult Scotty during the Sheila return story from 05-06.....I often wish that they brought him back with a different actor or Robert Adamson was playing him instead of Noah...(though I also think Tyler Hoechlin would be a good Scotty)

I just like the idea of Scotty coming back and Noah and Kyle are flabbergasted at how attractive he is....thus beginning the gay story.

• Members

LOL, it took me a minute to figure out what you meant, but if that brought her back I would totally buy it...

My dream scenario for Diane's return would be for it to be one of those top secret returns that not even social media picks up on and during a Friday cliffhanger we learn she's been alive the whole time....I think if they ever seriously considered a story where Victor is about to lose it all she would be use as a top secret weapon to take him down once and for all..(Ok...I need to go back to sleep to dream about that some more...haha)

• Members

I wouldn't be upset if Redford did return...honestly he has more of a chance of returning since wasn't he on "The Lying Game" that Pratt wrote or produced?....but yeah I would be happy if Scotty came back period, though I kind of think Redford still looked a little too "asian" for Scotty...I know he's not, but I just been picturing actors with more similar looks to Peter Barton when it comes to Scotty....RA looks more like him, then JM....

Has USA always did Butt shots or is this a new thing?

Archived