Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked her when she first started but the character of Avery is just so boring and useless now. I actually could see her fitting better on a show like B&B. She could work as a Karen recast since JJ has other committments. Although I guess she might be a little too young for that role

• Members

Avery could've worked had they not made her a self righteous twat. The only time I actually enjoyed her in later years when she was opposite Leslie. I adored their friendship and hate that they scrapped Leslie. That's who should've opened a law firm with Avery. Not Michaela Baldwin with her folded and stretched face.

I will give CJL this though, in his heyday, he was doable. Now ... not so much. His body from the neck down is still on point. But that face....

barkley-head-shake-o.gif

But much like NPH in the Oscar's thread, he too gives me bottom bitch vibes. Greg Rikaart too. And it can only be one....

Lemme stop! :P

I am so on no chill mode today. Sorry, y'all.

• Members

Yep. Greg would do it in a heartbeat. Christian too if it garnered them some press. Those queens wreak of thirst and hunger b/c they show it all the time on Twitter. Especially Christian.

But no one is thirsty and hungry and the soap industry like NLG and W. DeVry [so funny b/c they are in a pairing together] but that is another soap, another thread. But they too make my own personal gaydar go off. Especially DeVry and his 'gay baiting.' He looks like the type he'll offer his bussy up [like most male Hollywood stars have allegedly] for check. whistling.jpg

• Members

This isn't funny we are losing smart intelligent tv that was literally was so character driven. Jean P was like our fairy godmother she came in and just waved her sparkling wand and transported us to a daytime thst isn't produced anymore. IMO since showtime is owned by cbs. They should hire Jean to create her own adult drama on Showtime that pushes the boundaries of network tv Smart TV is what I need for my brain. Pratt has destroyed everything Jean has done. He is a downright monster.

Archived