Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well I will say this. The first half FLEW by today. Joe looks pretty healthy, he's still wanting to hook it up with Avery even in a collapsed building.

Everyone ending up at Crimson Lights. There ain't a more logical place for people to wander into? Like the hospital maybe??

No plane crash or horror cabin follow ups today.

Billy sure was revived quickly, and he remembers what Adam said while he was out? JH sure does look good dirty.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yea that comment Phyllis made about Nikki "banging on those stupid pipes" was funny. The show's a hot mess. But that was funny.

Why would Victor think that Jack had something to tell him about Adam? They haven't even significantly involved Victor in the story at all. We haven't seen him talking or reminiscing about him, so what the hell?!?

• Members

Exactly - I know that the scripts and show have taken a very sudden change. In the normal sequence and pace of Y&R, they probably would have time to test her on some similar types of scenes to fully understand her range. However, she has been on the show for almost two years and did have the "Jack" reveal with dramatic scenes, but I'm willing to cut her slack. Hopefully, after these episodes were filmed, someone stepped up and decided to work with her. I'd hate for the rest of this story to play out like this because people will hate her because she will be the center of this story.

• Members

This show is going to sink fast. This was some horrible stuff.

Paul: Lauren - a plane has gone down around Chicago. Jill's name was on the manifest. (Clutch the Pearls!)

Someone says...where are Nick and Dylan? They're at Underground searching for survivors...(Clutch the Pearls).

There's been a fire downtown at the condo complex...(Clutch the Pearls).

Then there's of course murder at the cabin. Who cares. LOL.

Next up - 2nd deadly storm approaching Genoa City. A winter inland hurricane approaches Genoa City. 3 murders on the East Side of Genoa City all appear to have eerie similarities - we have a serial killer in town, folks.

I never thought I would see something this bad. I had family members emailing me today saying - stories on this show take months to play out and we have all this uproar in 1 or 2 days? Do you know what's going on???

I filled them in. Pratt and JFF are going on. LOL.

• Members

Those idiots are going to try to restage a murder? Hasn't even one of them seen Forensic Files or Cold Case or CSI AnyCity? There's no way that's going to work and Courtney"I'm a freaking cop!" should know better. Wasn't she a detective at one time? Ridic. What saves the cabin crap for me is Fen who's hot and a good actor and Mariah who is also a good actor. (She's probably hot too but you're asking the wrong person.)

Avery getting accidentally punched in the face was strangely satisfying. Got a chuckle out of that and also the building falling on Victor and drunk Nikki who's got to be getting used to waking up wondering what the hell happened. Nick and Sage have some chemistry I think and JM's been on a roll lately with the good scenes. He might actually be turning into a decent actor.

No mother in her right mind would have left her kid behind in a burning building so I'm not really buying the Chelsea/Billy/Connor/Adam stuff. I still like JH a lot but I preferred his scenes with Victor at The Underground. More believable and better acting all around imo.

The scenes that really stood out to me so far in all the action is Sharon's scenes with Faith and then Dylan. When Sharon went to leave and find a hotel she had a car accident and had to walk home. Then she started freaking out, literally, that Nick or the other Newmans would see her wrecked car so first she thought to leave Faith alone in the house at night with no power (hello Dehlia) and then decided it woud be safer to take Faith with her to the car she had just crashed in the middle of a blizzard! And she told Dylan she was takiing her meds so she's coming up with this really really poor judgement on her own, it's not the bipolar illness. Do you know what this means? I'm thinking it means Sharon has a brain tumor!!! Add in the fact that she hit her head and probably will need a skull x-ray......just sayin'. It could be going down. That would be so awesome.

Archived