Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I started watching Y&R again this week since I've been off and im actually enjoying it. But, i have a few questions.

1) What the hell is up with Phyllis? Last I heard Kelly was accusing her of drugging her and then I saw the promo of Victor injecting her with something.

2) Did Nikki and Victor break up again?

3) I thought Nick got custody of Faith, why would he let her see Faith?

4) What happened to the Tyler guy who was with both Mariah and Abby?

5) What happened to the creepy old guy, Ian?

I thought the affair reveal was great. The suitcase thing was so unnecessary. The rest was great, including the plane crash. They better not kill of Hillary. She could easily become the face of Y&R in upcoming years and they're idiots to kill her off. I hope Lily dies for real this time. Why is this bitch always close to death?

Gina and Justin are PERFECT as Phyllis and Adam. My god, y'all got such a upgrade. Michael Muhney was terrible and I don't see why people liked him. I used to think Michelle was great, but with Gina playing Phyllis I can see why she got so much hate.

The teen scene is so fucked up. Let's see who we got:

1. Abby - was she deaged with this new actress? (who i like) I like her but why is she partying with teenagers?

2. Kevin - don't get me started

3. Austin - killed off for no reason

4. Summer - basic af

5. Noah - so good and boring

6. Courtney - Why is she still breathing? It is so ridiculous that she looks like shes 18 and is a cop.

7. Fenmore - what the !@#$%^&*] happened to him?

The murder mystery seems so pointless. Why not just have a normal party where they get snowed in and have two people hook up, have Summer find Kyle somewhere else in the cabin, and have courtney get killed while looking for help. It's so obvious that they're killing off Austin to make room for Kyle to be Summer's love interest.

Wow @ Jack just [!@#$%^&*] Kelly and telling her to leave. Poor Kelly!

Victor is such an ass. I loved Adam ripping into him.

Dylan is Jason 2.0. So annoying. He's too perfect. LOL when he punched Avery. She can die too.

Overall, I liked it a lot and it was way better than the last team. I hope it stays that way.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually enjoyed today outside of the youngsters...I'm not even sure why they're all lumped together when I'm pretty sure they're in at least three different age groups. I honestly can't think of a single memorable scene with Austin, so his death means zilch to me.

I am however worried about Hillary potentially kicking the bucket...whoever came up with the briefcase as revenge needs to be fired ASAP.

• Members

Dullan hitting Avery was the high point of the episode.

Sage needs to die in the collapse, along with Javery. (Courtney can go too)

Jack Banging Kelly...blink.png then kicking her out...wub.pngwub.png

Summer remembering killing Austin...zzzzzzzz. Maybe she walked in on Fen (or Kevin) blowing him!

Drunk Nikki...whistling.jpgwhistling.jpg

GabrielAdam telling off Victortongue.png .

Hillary better not die, she and Jill(and to a lesser degree Devon and Colin) are the only ones I like out there!

• Members

I decide to watch today's episode on Pop and I'll say it actually played out way better than the synopsis. Courtney absolutely has need to go for a long time. Poor Kelly! I love it though! BTW - Cady looks great - nice legs. Still back to Jack being the patriarch - so many other characters should be having some of these stories.

• Members

Billthuselah is headed to a plastic surgery clinic for many months, I'm calling it.

The Youth Death Cabin story is still insane. There was no real break or setup or space of time between their partying and their blacking out, except for Courtney's dizzy spell. In the last 20 mins of the episode we just cut back to them all suddenly unconscious and now they're pretending all this [!@#$%^&*] happened in-between.

• Members

Thank goodness @ Bold #1.

And man, none of this Cabin story makes any damn sense. This is why I can't stand Pratt, absolutely no method to his madness. Just whatever popped into his head the day before. A good writer could have made story out of Mariah/Austin/Summer/Kyle & Fen for years. We spent all that time having the insta marriage forced on us and now when it finally gets interesting you go and kill Austin off? And then add this stupid offscreen backstory? Wack sauce. This show is headed for a real pit.

• Members

I decide to watch today's episode on Pop and I'll say it actually played out way better than the synopsis. Courtney absolutely has need to go for a long time. Poor Kelly! I love it though! BTW - Cady looks great - nice legs. Still back to Jack being the patriarch - so many other characters should be having some of these stories. And if they get rid of Joe instead of Dullard - I mean seriously. Put the two in the same room and who has chemistry with everyone and who draaaaags out the scenes with his mumbling. Thank goodness Dullard wasn't at the cabin - he'd still be getting out his first line after the entire cabin scene sequences were done

Archived