Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, they had actually done plenty of setup in Pratt's first two(?) weeks pre-disaster for Austin and Summer's class/moral differences tearing them apart, and for him to be more drawn to edgy Mariah. All you needed to do was keep Matthew Atkinson in swimwear and not saying much as a prize for women to fight over, and he would've been in good company with Bill Bell poolboys past. He didn't need to be some major plot mover. He would be incidental to the strong women.

• Members

Lol Pratt will be lucky to last a year no doubt the Bell family is not pleased with this and if they convince CBS he will be out. And in the way he was hired I bet their's some pissed off executives at CBS ready to dump JFP and Pratt. No doubt long time fans of the show will demand Pratt exit and soon!!!

• Members

I'll agree with you that he certainly shouldn't be a lead love interest anymore, but it's impossible for me to see him as a moral center or a patriarch with any credibility at all. John Abbott raised his children. He was a decent man. Jack didn't raise any of his children and he's an SOB, even now.

Even if Kelly is crazy as a bed bug the way he has treated her since Phyllis returned is deplorable. I can't see John Abbott or any decent person using a woman as vulnerable as Kelly the way Jack did. I'm ready for Patty to come back and finish him off.

Archived