GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Members

Under my watch I thought Elizabeth had reason not to trust Brooklyn, didn't she steal from her grandfather's bank account and all that, didn't Carly pimp her out to break up Dante/LuLu?

as for Britt who is no mother Teresa wouldn't she have reason not to like Britt (with Nik or Patrick)

I'm hoping that Elizabeth isn't included in their story because that's how haters will interpret any interaction she has with Nik

but unfortunately I haven't gotten one thing I've wanted on this show so she probably will be written the same Frons/Guza way (like AJ). Since Ron says she was "mismanaged" by the previous regime I'm curious to know what his management will be meaning I hope he doesn't do this to her fans again.

I saw no need for a Nikolas insertion iin her story w/ AJ; another useless triangle but I have to agree I see no heat with QuiZ.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Major suckage today!

Michael's ass needs to be buried alive but set on fire first! Are we supposed to be in awe of his respect for Kaka? Craptini are really doing a number on that fool! He's so disgusting, and I really hate that notMorgan is being tossed under the bus for this garbage! Not one thing has played on screen to justify Michael and Kaka feeling the way they do! And Morgan has been tremendously misinformed about this dating thing. Hot guys go out with hot girls - get the damn pamphlet, dumb ass, and keep it moving!

Ariel should have been spared while everyone else at Patty's BBQ should have gone up in flames! Emma, who should be on her way to boarding school, continued to call Britt "mean lady" and not once was she corrected. Not once! I found that disgusting! And it's time to teach Emma about the birds and the buzzards so that she will understand that Patty didn't do anything he didn't want to do and "at this time" is not a victim of Britt. Did Sabrina forget that Britt was dating Patty when she decided to stalk him? I thought I had seen the last of Teresa LoFitz writing, but I guess that was too much to hope for. Patty is unrecognizable and unwatchable! Another that moRon is ruining beyond repair.

Quizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Alexis and Shawn developed off screen, but now we have to watch the "drama" of a break up? Who's buying this sh!t? What happens to Shawn now? Perhaps him leading the eppy count [which I still don't believe to be accurate] is to soften the blow? The entire argument with Alexis was a WTF if there ever was one. Mr. Blakemore deserves 12 gold stars for getting that out. It would have been much better to just have Shawn let it be known that he does not take kindly to ultimatums. When Craptini goes for depth, weird sh!t tends to come out of the mouths of the characters.

Oliva and Sonny are not relationship material at all! I thought I'd be ok with this, but it is just too damn odd. They have chem, but the characters don't belong together. But whatever, Konnie's ass is out biggrin.png

Gonna watch GOT to wash this schlock from my mind!!!!!

• Members

Chit, Morgan is not hot so he doesn't need to go any pamphlet. He's not Kiki style fugly but he wasn't exactly blessed in the looks department either.

Emma is such an unlikeable child.

Shawn and Alexis and their breakup reminds me of when Nina and Paul broke up on Y&R. I didn't give a damn because for the longest time I didnt know those two were even together. And to waste time on a breakup was even worse.

At this point I would almost be fine if Sonny never dated again.

• Members

They don't give a crap about whether or not Monica likes Kukla. The only time they had Monica on recently was so Franco could make a comment about her face.

NL and AT were better actresses than Kristen, but the character represented such ugliness (especially the last years of AT), so I don't care if they compare her to the new Emily. I'd rather they mention Dawn, but I doubt anyone at the show beyond Leslie Charleson knows who Dawn was.

Ron is very lucky, because the ha ha jokes will always get huge adoration and the flaws will be ignored. After the ha ha jokes with Britt today I imagine all the boards will be SOAPY GOODNESS and GH IS BACK, and everything else is irrelevant.

• Members

I think Morgan is handsome. He doesn't have a perfect face but his imperfections add to his looks. Steve McQueen and Daniel Craig were/are not conventionally handsome, and yet both were/are considered quite the hunk. Morgan is certainly more interesting looking than Michael. And he is far too handsome for that piglet he is dating. These two look like they would be quite the handsome couple

BM1qY9FCMAAhRzo.jpg

• Members

Never thought I'd like the offspring of Kung-Fu Barbie better than I like the offspring of Robin, but Spencer has shown more politeness in approximately 0.25 minutes of showtime than poor brainwashed Emma has shown in the past six months.

Archived