GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They are setting Liz up to become Lizzard again. She pushes Nik away until he gets with someone and then she fiends for him. Brooke Lynn all over again! It seems that no matter who the writer [or the person masquerading as a writer], Liz is destined to be drawn to sleezy affairs. AJ is safe and simple, but Nik is a challenge and she loves longing for the man she is not with while the one she's with looks like a punk.

Why would they even waste time with chemistryless Quiz when CarnAj is the better [way better] option?

• Members

LOL it was funny, I get that but also very forced--Mac shouting "It's Baby Ariel's Leg!" etc--who would do that to further traumatize Emma... And yes Sabrina seemed like the bad guy here--she knew there'd be a bad reaction.

And Michael being horrified by Kiki being oh so loosely tied up, etc, etc.

• Members

I was dying - the doll "peed" on Britt so she freaked and threw it up in the air and it landed on the grill and went up in flames. Mac was trying to scrape all the burnt baby doll flesh off the grill laugh.png And then they buried the doll. It was SO ridiculous but it really made me laugh.

Also ridiculous - Nik asking Britt to watch the fireworks with him and Spencer. Who does that? Who asks a complete stranger to hang out with them like that? I'm looking forward to them interacting though.

Little Aiden is ADORABLE wub.png

Archived