GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well look at this

4e8a2196cdfc620d9ec612ddcb1bfee6_normal.

Jen Lilley @jen_lilley

10th July 2013 from TwitLonger

Please untag me if you are posting negative tweets. This whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. I simply wrote a tweet, which was only intended to be funny regarding my portrayal of two characters. I wasn't commenting about Kirsten or her performance as Maxie at all. Those who follow me or have even read one article of mine know that I would never say something negative about another person, especially not Kirsten Storms. Life is too short to be mean-spirited.

I am sincerely delighted that she is well enough to resume her rightful place a Maxie Jones on GH. And I am having the time of my life as Jeannie Theresa Donovan on Days; there's no place I'd rather be. But even if I didn't have a job, i would be happy for her. Good health is worth more than any job, and there's no role in the world worth being bitter over.

All I meant was based on what's written, I think Theresa is one tough cookie. The fact that I need to even clarify this is beyond me. Some people live to make mountains out of molehills. If you are a fan, I am asking you to help extinguish this rumor mill and respond with grace and love. We can't control how others respond, only ourselves. Choose love and grace. If haters will hate no matter what, then lovers should love no matter what.

• Members

That was actually very well said. Although she could have just squashed the whole thing easily by responding to Kirsten that she didn't mean it the way Kirsten took it and then let it drop. And hopefully in the future, she will limit her comments to her current role.

• Members

Any time someone mentions Farah Finger's name, a kitten cries. She was a major reason why two shows were canceled and I just don't have any interest in her thoughts on an actress who now works on a show that will likely never employ her again, who used to work on a show that will likely never employ her.

I hate Twitter.

• Members

JL did what she often does, causes an issue and plays victim then thanks Jesus and posts about positivity. She's trying to drum up support/interest in her and her character. Kirsten initial tweet was a harmless funny reply to her, and then she decided to sick her fans out and FF called her out on her alleged ability, as a temp recast nobody, to dictate story to an EP/HW about not killing a character off and she kept boasting about it. She deleted many tweets during all of this and all of them hours after. It was actually highly amusing.

She tried to stay on at gh and begged them not to let KS return and it failed, and she's been bitter about it. This isn't the first time she's made comments like this - and deleted them, this is just the first time KS actually responded to them, and mind you all she actually said was she didn't know who Theresa was and that whoever she is maybe she could take JLs Maxie but not hers then when JL went on that long poor me, I saved her job, I kept them from killing her off, be grateful speech she said lol, right and started tweeting about dinner, the gym and big brother.

• Members

It's very toxic, especially since GH has a lot of conservative viewers. He and Felix both send out terrible messages about gay men. I think once Kyle and Fish were killed by ABC, Ron has probably decided that viewers will only see ugly stereotypes. Brad in particular is just a disgusting parody of gay men - he is a would-be rapist, he hates straight people, everything. The whole thing is basically done just to play on the viewer's idea that gay men are sick and dirty and wrong. With that mindset, people can point and laugh on cue at the queer.

Archived