GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Members

I only care about Shawn beating up FrankenTodd, and I can catch that on YT! I hope we aren't supposed to feel sorry for FrankenTodd?

I remember Jason beating Ric in the parking garage, and that was so hawwwwwwwwt! Someone please tell me Shawn does the same to FrankenTodd?!

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is so funny and right up Ron's alley. But he is too busy working on his own comebacks like "Is Sonny an AMCer? Is Carly a GLer?" Those insights take awhile to dream up. Oh and spreading good cheer like this - Ron Carlivati@carlivatiron

@Jasamsdestiny I just counted the next 30 air shows. Sonny is in the most.

I don't think JL meant anything by it but she should have known this would not go well.

Rhino, where are you in the OLTL thread? I know you have things to say about that double date.

• Members

This Brad [!@#$%^&*] is absolutely unbelievable. "And you say gay people are sick!" Rambling on and on about gay people and how "straights" make him sick - what the !@#$%^&*]?

• Members

Jen was only referring to her Maxie not Kirsten's Maxie... She just said that she thinks Theresa/Jeannie can kick Maxie's ass in a fight, that's probably true.. this reminds me of when fans of Kassie DePaiva's Blair and Laura Wright's Carly started some [!@#$%^&*] on Twitter, and all the other meanless tiffs over which actor played the same character better..

Farah Fath needed to mind her own business, I get Kirsten is her friend but she needs to know everything before saying anything

• Members

Ehhhh I can't hate on Jamey here- they put the tweets out there, it will get their site hits and it is ridiculously silly. Unfortunate for Jen that someone pulled KS into it when I think she really was just comparing her 2 portrayals of different characters but I mean not all soap fans are super sane. KS should have just snarked to her personal friends and not tweeted. Farah definitely should have kept quiet. And JL definitely should not have responded that they were going to kill Maxie without her even if that's true- if anyone should know how crazy some KS fans are, its Jen Lilley.

Archived