GH50: Discussion Week of June 3rd...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, basically. He's even doing the 'pretending to not know their name and replace it with something that rhymes' schtick that Roger always did as Todd. I mean, he's not even trying to differentiate the two. I wondered if his remark to Monica about her face was in the script. If not, poor Leslie, though I can't disagree. ph34r.png

Olivia looked like LOVE today. So darn cute with her hair and dress. wub.png

Michael and Kiki almost kissed even though the show is currently presenting them as cousins. Are we supposed to forget that or...? I know eventually it will be revealed that Kiki isn't Franco's daughter or Franco isn't really a Quartermaine but still. So awkward.

Luke and Ava had some chemistry going on today. I'm digging Maura a lot. It helps that she looks so good.

Jason Thompson is so believable as a doctor, he's very confident and straightforward but also reassuring. Lol.

• Members

Cant believe Im saying this but Howarth's hair looked really good today

I HATE the Bensonhurst Hos together. Its like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum team up time. Connie's free and doesn't have to stand trial? I completely forgot she had any charges pending against her

• Members

they let her go to B&B? I wasn't aware she needed their permission. I honestly don't think Lois would have been written any differently. Instead of 2, it would have been 3 of them hamming it up together as old friends.

Sonny lhad Franco freed bc they couldn't kill him in the jail cell for obvious reasons,yet Shawn had his gun and tried to kill him at the courthouse. WTF?

I hope Franco is just speaking out of his ass when he said Kiki's Q shares are irrelevant now with him alive. WTF if that's the case bc what was the point of the last few months. By this logic, Michael's shares should have been irrelevant with AJ being alive as does Dillon and Ned's bc their mother is alive. This completely throws up the calculations, voting and everything else that Im gonna stop trying to figure out right here

Archived