GH50: Discussion Week of June 3rd...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well apparently it got resolved offscreen just like her mental illness. Didn't even realize any of that stuff was a dangling plotline!

Oh and today is her birthday. So how old is she turning this time? 39? 45? It'll probably be changed next month

• Members

Pukeki spent the entire eppy in a towel around Michael? Why? I'm only 1/2 way thru ffing, but really?

Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind later, but I'd give just about anything to have Roger Howarth off my screen! His entire presence is so disgusting in many ways! I cannot stand the sight of him! I was enjoying the Qs until Todd showed up. I will ff the rest of that chit!

So now there's Kate, Konnie and Connie??? DID Bitch "I may have to stand trial for all of the things Connie did"? Huh? I thought you were Connie, heffa!!! These "writers", I swear!

• Members

I'm sorry but I cannot take this whole Franco story. This has to be the stupidest retcon I've seen FV/RC do yet. I don't see how people are raving over this hot pile of sh*t (i.e. DC & Nellie Branco). Franco was one of the most disliked soap creations in the past five years and to bring him back with a new face (and actor) was just stupid. Seriously, they could've cast RH as a new character (i.e. a son of Jimmy Lee Holt, who hasn't been on the canvas or heard from in almost 30+ years) and it wouldn't've been such a clusterf*ck.

Crap like this is why soaps get mocked. Instead of taking the easy road, RC has to do things difficult and basically undo the entire Susan Moore saga by giving Jason a twin. closedeyes.jpg

IMO, it would've been a nice nod to history to have Jimmy Lee's, the black sheep of the Qs, child hold all the cards, have a daughter named Kiki (don't get me started on this broad), and been with Ava Jerome. That would've stirred up more controversy than this mess. I'm getting to the point where I wouldn't mind ABC pulling the plug on GH--an act I would take as a way of them sparing the show of becoming a bigger mess than what it already is.

• Members

I'm trying. I just don't know that I can stomach the show. I skipped last week (and most of the past month, though I've kept up and watched clips and fast-forwarded, along with just plain deleted episodes) so I was browsing Hulu and reading this entertaining thread and figured why not watch.

Before the opening credits I see an awful closeup between two new characters no one gives a crap about. Ava Jerome (so nice to see Maura working though) and .... lmao. Oh my. Franco. Roger Howarth can now chew all the scenery he wants and with a really awful dye job. Fantastic.

Then I see KIKI (seriously? I just cannot get past that awful name, though Alderson really should stick with this hair color, she looks better than she has in like ever) and Morgan (Ford-lite) all trashy and completely unlikable.

Not to mention the awful dialogue at the courthouse. I hate how soaps have to remind us of every detail, like Molly making sure to point out Rafe is about to be Danny's foster brother or whatever. And Monaco looked bored as [!@#$%^&*] when telling Alexis that Franco was back. This story is so awful.

Sigh.

EDIT:

At least I can watch Michael/AJ and not cringe. I like their relationship and AJ being back has made me finally really like Michael (mostly). Michael reminds me a lot of a mini Jason, honestly, which makes sense.

And Mo doing his awful chin rubbing and Carly demanding, once again, someone be killed, in her usual "attitude". Oh boy. Help me. LOL.

• Members

Unfortunately, he's not a RC pet, so he doesn't get any decent storylines.

Can the attempts to kill Franco be any stupider? GH has turned into the comedy hour, and not good comedy.

When did Brad turn gay?

• Members

Brad is the doctor who is Britt's henchman and who is there as a bad gay joke - predatory and desperate for Felix, who is supposed to be the hero of this, even though he made a racist comment about Brad.

• Members

Ewww, what the heck was KaKa wearing today?

2w5niit.gif

Ava was HORRIBLE today in her exchange with Franco today. The acting bugs me to no end. "A bit ironic iten it?" She cant even pronunicate her words correctly! When I see her, all I see is a bootleg Carly

ac3pr7.gif2q3zva0.gif

A CIRCUS!

Can we get rid of ALL of RC's created characters. Ava, KaKa, Britt, Felix, Taylor, Sabrina, Brad, Ellie, Silas, Twat Boy.....they and their storylines all suck!

Brad's not a doctor. He's a lab tech, like Ellie

• Members

I've always suspected that Carly's penis was bigger than Sonny's. Now, I am absolutely positive. Good god! Who in the sam hell would miss Franco, Sonny?! What a punk!

Shawn can't take the shot? How in the sam hell did Franco get to the Q mansion, Shawn? All that open space, and you couldn't manage a shot?

Totally ff the clown antics at the Q mansion, which is sad because I really wanted to see AJ. Not interested in Todd Manning becoming the most important Q GH has seen in decades!!!

Jesus, TAKE THE WHEEL!!!!!

• Members

This cast desperately needs to be trimmed. You can't have 5 zillion new characters. You can't have every 80s vet. GH's contract cast that was there when FRon came aboard has been shoved aside. & now the vets that were brought back that everyone was praising FRon for have received little airtime & some haven't been seen in weeks. Ken Corday or JFP need to come aboard & weed this cast out. Then maybe we can get a more focused show.

• Members

Frankly, I'm over Shawn being Sonny's new flunky. Shawn had so much potential early on but it's been wasted since he's been tossed into the vortex of CarSon.

I tried watching again today but the show ended up watching me as I fell asleep.

This whole Franco mess just turns me off from watching GH along with the rest of the stories. I don't care for any of the stories. I don't care for Britt and sh*t story. Don't care for baby Danny possibly having leukemia, which could be good but Ron will somehow f*ck it up. Don't care for the teen story. Don't care for Dante & Lulu. Don't care about anyone.

The next sweeps story should be an atomic bomb being dropped on Port Charles and the only survivors are Tracy, Liz, AJ, Monica, Pip, Patrick, Emma, any small children/toddlers, Lulu, Laura, Scotty, Ava, and Nik. Everyone else can effin' die in the bombing.

Archived