GH50: Discussion Week of June 3rd...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think quite as highly of his talents as you, but I more or less agree with this--my comments weren't really pro or con Roger. He does go into his goofy act though when he seems particularly bored or confused by how to play the material--which right now I wouldn't blame him.

• Members

I thought it was Farah too, but the hair looks too nice.

If you ever doubt how much Ron, and this genre, hate women, you got it today. Mother = wrong and clueless. !@#$%^&*] doctor who goes out of his way to be as unpleasant as possible = right and just. And the diagnosis was just done instantly, which makes it even more pathetic.

• Members
Bone marrow. Bag of blood.

I'm actually more pissed off that former super doc known as Patrick has to misdiagnose to create super dooper Omnipotent Dr. Clay.

And Ron gets to check off the complaint that General Hospital doesn't do hospital stories.

• Members

I would differ with that assessment given what he's doing on OLTL - and I think Franco is much more cavalier overall - but what else is new, really. The surface elements are certainly the same though, which is clearly what Ron wanted and which is what makes this whole thing so disgusting on TPTB's part. The rapemance, Robert Ford and Franco - to Ron they're all his success stories.

• Members

I only watched 1/2 an hour of yesterday's show, and I can't imagine the entire eppy was needed to get the jist.

What got me was Sabrina. Who does this bitch think she is?! You move a person into your place that you don't like and not discuss it with your roommate who also does not like this person AND GIVE HER HIS ROOM?! What the !@#$%^&*] am I missing here?! The arrogance here is unbelievable. In what world is this remotely entertaining to anyone? I stopped FF long enough to see what was going on because the Felix actor (what is his name) was so over the top and I wanted to know why. SHE GAVE AWAY HIS ROOM?! After that, I deleted the eppy because Sabrina told Felix she did it because he told her to? I didn't even wait for her to explain that, but I'm sure it had everthing to do with his cheerleading of her and Patty. OMG! I can't believe how this one thing has affected me. Wow!

I don't even recall what else happened on the show.

Archived