GH50: Discussion Week of June 3rd...

• Members

This.

I'm speechless most of the time going HUH?

Trying to find something to hang on to that keeps me in this soap, so far its been Tracey/Monica, Nik/Liz that's it; I think Ava has potential, liked how she eased onto the canvas, her entry was the best (for me) out of all of Carlintini's

I bailed totally on the vampire stuff didn't see any of that, but trying to absorb this Franco deal has been a fiasco. James Franco played Franco excellently (to me as a fan I think he's a dang good actor).

trying to reestablish these same actors for a second round in new roles has left me exhausted. Especially after ME has played four characters; I'm sorry but KA is a horrid little actress. I don't expect Vanessa Redgrave, but damn.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Ron actually shoots for half the audience to love something, and half to hate it. His big fear is that people will become indifferent. According to Lynn Herring that was the case with the vampire crap. I think it will be the case with this as well. But as long as people feel strongly at polar extremes, Ron has what he wants. As much as people say they've stopped caring, I still think many of them will continue to watch in befuddled amazement. And that's all that matters.

• Members

I think this is 85% FRon because [like I've said before], if they can't have Todd, they will take the next best thing. Transforming Franco into Todd 2.0 won't be a difficult Task. Both were clowns, but I sort of got what Guza was trying to do with Franco. Todd is just a clown.

Roger gets to be the central character on GH AGAIN, so he does not care how this character turns out!

I must say that I'm super happy to see that this is not going over well at all. Craptini's ego will be their undoing! Miserable [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

The problem is, Craptini (Cartini makes them sound like magicians, and we all know better) don't believe there are any losses or they've talked themselves into believing this is a success. GH didn't need any of the 3, and although I initially accepted one of them, I'd like all to go away now! That won't be happening because this is Craptini's playground and they won't be making changes no matter what's in the best interest of GH!

• Members

No! If you look at the eppy count thread, RH and KA have been on 13 and 10 eppies, respectively (keep in mind they both started on the 13th). So in 1/2 a month, Roger exceeded half the total eppies that aired [22] while KA just about approached it. June aint gonna be pretty!

• Members

She's not a friggin doctor and to the average person with no medical experience, its reasonable to assume that it was a rash, which babies do get often and its not a serious issue. For all intents and purposes, it looks like something that could have been brought up with her pediatrician which she said she was set to see soon for a check up anyway. That doesn't make her a horrible mother.

I cant stand Felix' sister. Im already so over her

tumblr_mn67dutTUV1r8s5bto1_400.giftRRXVy3.jpg?2?9110

Why does Maxie have a Che Mack haircut?

Is this the first time we learned that Sabrina and Felix were roommates or was I not paying attention earlier? The think Britt is faking her pregnancy? These two bitches need to sit their asses down

Big WTF to Silas just dropping a bomb that Danny has cancer on Sam like that and walking away. That was VERY unprofessional. He is not the baby's doctor and you don't just drop a diagnosis like that just by observing and NO tests. That was awful

Archived