GH50: Discussion Week of June 3rd...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've watched GH since the 70s and there have been bad patches, but not even Casey made me cringe with embarrassment and disgust as GH's writing and acting the last weeks. From that dreadful Chew with vomiting on my screen and RC's sicko Franco obsession to more empty Lunacy antics, to ME's lifeless acting and KA's OTT see I'm playing saucy bad here for a few minutes, it's just been one dreadful mess after another.

RC really gone off the rails.

I haven't been moved to post about GH here in a month... I've just given up.

• Members

Good for her. I still hate the bitch. Sam isn't an unfit mother. Bringing Jason into this was irrelevant as he is dead and inconsequential to her ability as a mother. She's had Rafe for weeks and has done nothing to prove that she cant care for him. She's been a good mother to her own child as well. Trying to make the argument that Sam is unfit was a low blow which was unsubstantiated and I think even she knew that. Her claims had no basis and she was talking out of her ass

• Members

LOL. Every mother on any soap could be accused of being unfit at one time or another. And it will inevitably happen if they're in a custody battle. In court, the attorney's only friend is his or her client. Alexis apparently couldn't find anything to tear down Silas, or she would have and he doesn't deserve it any more than Sam does. Possibly even less.

• Members

People can hate on Roger Howarth all they want, but IMO I thought he did a great job of creating a character on As the World Turns that was different from Todd and also very popular. I think his work on GH has been terrible (Todd or Franco), but he is capable. I don't know if he isn't interested or if the writing doesn't support him, but he's doing very well in the OLTL episodes airing now.

Archived