GH: Alternative

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also would rather Robin be dead and not bc I disliked her. Patrick is now in some weird limbo stage and can't fully move on. Fans won't accept him with anyone else knowing Robin is still out there. Im fine with the explosion but showing her in that room with no injuries was a big mistake. If anything they should have just shown the room with a mystery patient and left it up to our imagination as to who that could be. Maybe throw some red herrings like Georgie? Emily, AJ, Lisa or any number of Guza/GW killed characters by having people randomly start speaking of them, maybe even with flashbacks. Robin's reveal did more damage than actually outright killing her. Considering KM is gone and they aren't recasting then what's the point?

• Members

Re: Robin's exit storyline:

I don't get it either I'm a Robin fan but her fanbase w/Patrick is still out here while her storyline is not playing any beats unless I missed them I confess I don't watch that often but I do keep up by reading recaps/updates etc....

I'm stunned at how many are saying the show is great because Carlinitini has brought balance...

will someone explain what balance means because maybe I don't have the right definition...

Is Elizabeth Webber still on the show? I think its a wrap for my girl they aren't writing anything for her; I'm afraid she's not a fav of Carlinitini

PS thanks for this thread I am not liking the show for a lot of reasons there are some things I like but it just seems its all about Frons favs & I was sick of them years ago....(one thing to I have to remember is that Carlintini are his good ole boys he hired them so maybe there is their sense of loyalty or something)....

• Members

The thing about Robin being alive is that it was shot and aired before the GH reprieve was announced in April. I get the feeling that everyone involved on the show was truly preparing for it to be cancelled, so when that announcement was made, KMc could easily return once everyone found out Robin was alive--and then the show got renewed. Granted, it could get taken away at any moment, but until that happens, the show is kind of stuck as to how long Robin is supposed to be gone (not to mention how she's getting her medicine given that she's HIV Positive and could very well be in the hands of Faison, against her will, and not in a situation where a David Hayward-type is keeping her alive out of the goodness of his heart--but that's another story altogether).

It's great on one hand for GH to have more time to improve (for now), but the Robin story--no matter how happy I am that she is in fact, alive--does complicate things to say the least.

(And thanks for the insight on HIV/AIDS patients eventually dying even in otherwise good health and with consistent medicine. I never really considered that before.)

• Members

Well said! The whining and complaining about this has gotten so old and is now laughable. The OLTL'ers don't even lead episode counts unlike Sonny and JaSam, who've lead eppy counts every month of this year so far, where's the complaints about that??? rolleyes.gif

Archived