GH: Alternative

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn! Has it come to this? "Separate but equal" threads? I feel for you guys. I really do. But...

I have to admit that this is a perfect example of why I'm grateful AMC's actors and characters haven't been thrown into the GH mass grave.

• Members

It is a shame but at this point there doesn't seem to be a resolution. I wonder if it wasn't inevitable since there's such a division between the OL viewers who are happy about the invasion and the GH viewers who aren't at all pleased.

Throw Carlivati and Valentini on top of that and it's a bonfire.

• Members

Thank you for your opinion, but I created this thread off Toup's idea this afternoon. He said he was thinking of starting a "GH Potpourri" thread. Potpourri is that evil-smelling stuff people put in their bathrooms to compete.

• Members

What gets me is how comfortable many "pro-OLTL" viewers seem with who's representing their show now on GH. Correct me if I'm wrong, but giving this much time and attention to Hope, Todd, John et al. didn't exactly save OLTL from cancellation, did it? If anything, I am more sick of them now than I was before, not only because they clearly do not belong on GH, but also they just keep reminding me of the sad joke OLTL had become at the end.

If Port Charles had to experience a Llanview invasion, then why couldn't it have been Dorian and Viki, or even Bo and Nora? Why did it have to be these yahoos?

• Members

Do people who keep using the word invasion actuallyknow what the word means

An instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.

An incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.

Sorry does not fit. 4 people is not a large number. Your theory fails

Archived