GH: Alternative

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know how you define worthy, but I think you could put Matt, Ewen, Tracy, Maxie and Heather to work and come up with a halfway entertaining show. You got your bitch, your crazy, your guy who can take his shirt off, and a young couple. That's all you really need to build a soap around and you can go take one of them in almost any direction.

• Members

I'm standing on furniture cheering!

I've said this from day one! No attempt has been made to write for GH, and we are supposed to just get over it. HELL NO! We should root for this chit because it means we still believe in soaps? BULLCHIT! Its unacceptable and I will NEVER get on board!

ANDREA

• Members

Out of curiosity (I don't watch GH) what is the minority representation on the show? I remember a lot of talk when Annie Ilonzeh showed up and I even watched a few clips just to see what she had going on but she moved on pretty quickly, correct? And I know they keep Epiphany as GH's version of Mamie but is there anyone else?

• Members

Currently Shawn, TJ(a teen GW created and gave the name of a legacy character to, and Ephinany. And then a bunch of random no name dayplayers like the mayor and the thugs Jason hires. Annie barely got anyhting on GH so she auditioned during pilot season and got a new job. Instead of recasting they let the character stay offscreen for weeks while Annie was filming her pilot, the show The Charlies Angels reboot got picked up, then brought her back to throw the character under the bus while writing her off. It was awful seeing her used to prop a little girl.

• Members

There was no representation. Then Guza brought in Shawn as a love interest for Carly. Wolf developed them and Carly very nicely. He even gave Shawn a dependent, TJ. Cartooni came in and got rid of them post haste!

[!@#$%^&*] Losers!

ANDREA

Archived