GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anthony: "How about dinner tomorrow night at the Metro Court?"

Tracy: "I'd rather set my hair on fire." laugh.pnglaugh.png

Nothing is ever your fault right Sonny? You shooting Dante is Olivia's fault because she didn't tell you Dante was your son and the car bomb is Johnny's fault for getting involved with stalker Kristina.

• Members

Lisa Lo SHUT IT DOWN today! What a powerhouse Actress. She always seems to be given the most powerful work opposite MB & BB. I love when she works with either of them. Loved how the show used Johnny and Olivia's history & it was funny how much spunk Olivia had when she was holding that gun, until Sonny left and she couldn't wait to let it go. LOL!!

Now Olivia needs to go visit nuKate or vice versa, I'll be interested in seeing those two interact as cousins again.

Sonny's pathetic & will never learn. Yawn at him putting out yet another hit on Johnny Z.

LOL at Maxie searching desperately in the trashcan for Sam's wedding ring. I like how they tied it in with Liz's kidnapping at the end. Now Maxie's kidnapped to. Yikes!

• Members

I'm not sure I know she never had a love scene the whole time she played on GH...I remember her with Justis and a little bit of Stan a date on the roof..then he was whacked too...I was hoping for something with KiKo's Stan but that was it Guza wouldn't write for her and Kiko bounced.. She had an interesting story on NIghtshift 1 and also it featured Cody Paul but crickets when they got back to GH...Guza wouldn't write for them.

• Members

Is this the first (black) man that Carly has shared so much screen time and they haven't screwed? I find their "friendship" suspect.

When Shawn told Sonny yesterday to back off or he'll back him off I giggled. It was so ridiculous. I wish Garin would remove Carly's collar from around his neck.

I had no idea Spinelli was Spinelli again. I guess I really did miss some episodes.

It's beyond absurd the way Sonny gets to assault Johnny whenever he wants, barge into his home and threaten him at gunpoint, and once again he barges into his home and tries to throw him off his own balcony and he never once gets to retaliate. All I ask from Garin is some balance.

Archived