GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which is ironic since he NEVER. TAKES. HIS SHIRT. OFF.

For the record: it's not that I want to see Steve Burton shirtless more often (please, I have more than enough "Out of This World" reruns to tide me over), it's that his justification for this policy -- "I won't be taken seriously if I am running around shirtless all the time" -- is ludicrous. Bitch, please. When do we ever take you seriously?

• Members

I was thinking the same thing. Both the Keifer beating and Car Bomb happened within a close enough time frame that either could be the reason. Plus, the foreshadowing of Kristina not wanting Sonny around...

OMG! Characters having stories that involve medical crises on a show entitled GENERAL HOSPITAL... What kind of nonsense is that?! Can't we focus on the mob?

Oh, wait! Can't do that either!

You're just being selfish...

• Members

It's nice having medical crises on GH but to me they should happen to people/characters we don't know, and the main characters who are doctors (Patrick, Robin, Steve, Monica, Matt, Epiphany, etc) deal with them and it could affect their overall stories (ex. Patrick and Robin's marriage), basically kind of like Greys Anatomy. If everyone on GH starts frequently having medical crises I think it'll get really old and redundant. JMO

Also I guess I'd rather see Kristina more happy & living the college life right now than have yet another major impact on her life.

• Members

I can't even deal with this anymore. Putting GH and Grey's Anatomy in the same sentence... after years of saying Frons is the devil for trying to make Daytime like Primetime... only to get mad that a Daytime show isn't done the same way as a Primetime show...

It seems like a self fulfilling prophecy. Some of y'all just don't WANT to be satisfied with ANYTHING, thereby rendering any attempts at catering to the whimsical needs of the alleged daytime fans null and void.

• Members

I rarely say anything about Frons here so I hope that comment wasn't about me. LOL. As far as GH being more primetime, that is not what I want but I'm not hesitant to say I think it could take some pointers from Grey's in regards to its hospital S/L's. Bottom line I do not want to see everyone on GH getting sick & being in the hospital all the time, just because they're characters on a show called General Hospital. If that's the Daytime method then I'm simply just not a fan of it. I LOVE seeing the hospital but I get the most enjoyment out of it when I see the doctors and nurses working and doing their thing on patients, all while dealing with the goings on in their own lives.

If that was the case then I'd really like to see things more like that again.

• Members

What a lame GH today. Outside of Skye and her men, the episode was a complete waste of time. Jason and Michael and his bullshit, Alexis and her daughter, Jon Benet, doing their usual bullshit, and then she got together with her equally oblivious daughter Sam to ask Ethan for help. Ethan? The same Ethan they attacked and in Sams case physically assaulted? He should have told them both to take Jon Benet and all three of them go back to whatever Corinthos Crew hell they came from.

• Members

Only if Patrick becomes Phil Brewer 2.0 and bangs Liz while Robin weeps in private, leaning on best friend Steve for comfort and longing glances.

Or if they want to be The Doctors - Robin gets Cowabunga Fever and is almost dead, as Liz goes out a plate glass window.

• Members

I know, right? I don't wanna see everybody investigating crime scenes in Miami every week all because they're characters on a show called CSI: Miami. Can't they go to Tampa?

If it seems as if I'm being argumentative, well, it's because I am... But it seems you're right in line with expecting or wanting this show to be something else. Not it's own thing.

Archived