GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope they do something great with the character. They need to establish some ties outside of Patrick/Robin and even Johnny.

Am i the only one who remembers that Lisa's college friend lives in town? I can't remember her name, but in 2009, around the time of the carnival, a new ADA came to town. She recognized Patrick and said she was "your old girlfriend Lisa's best friend".....Then Lisa came to town a couple months later, and she was never mentioned again. :lol:

• Members

Lisa was such a great character after BB took over - fun, brilliant, not obsessed with work, always professional

If they would make her a Q, I would love that. Remove her Patrick/Robin obsession (which IMO was never worthy of her potential) and maker her Tracy's daughter. Most of us were never satisfied with that abortion back-story for her anyway, and it would be terribly ironic that the Drs' Q children were all into business (like Tracy) while her daughter turns out to be the next generation doctor.

• Members

It was half and half with Alan. AJ and Skye were into business whereas Jason and Emily wanted to be doctors. I think theres' defiently potential for Tracy to have given birth to a girl sometime in the 80s in between her 2 stints. It would defiently do wonders for Lisa by giving her something fresh to workwith

Archived