GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're probably right. I've seen a little improvement. There's more balance, that's for sure. I've enjoyed seeing Monica more. I'm interested in the Matt/Liz relationship, and I'm glad they're using him more. That's about it. I'm not really up for the SKate redux either. I loved them during the first-go-around but after they went out of their way to tell us Kate WASN'T his first love, it feels a little forced now. I'm also uninterested in Sonny and his pain.

• Members

I only caught the last 5 minutes of the show and I felt like it was enough...I honestly wanted to feel something while Dante was laid out on that hospital bed clinging to life, but I found myself instead thinking of another soap and how I wish my favorite character had gotten a hospital death...What's nuKate crying bout?

• Members

Ostensibly... she's crying about the parallel of another wedding day ending in a shooting on the anniversary of hers with Sonny. Also, she's feeling guilty about wanting to help Sonny -- knowing she shouldn't because Sonny doesn't want to be helped -- because she still sees him for the wounded boy he was in Bensonhurst.

Archived