GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Olivia pumping up Dante to propose to Lulu. I loved those scenes

Great for Kristina not being paralyzed anymore in her leg but it felt similar to when Sam was deaf for like 3 hours and then her hearing miraculously came back. There could've been a lot more story potential if the problems had stuck. And we pretty much got no scenes of anyone she loves finding out?? Alexis, Michael, etc?? Wow that could've brought a lot of great scenes & material but oh well.

I just love the Franco stuff. Alone here, I know ;-)

• Members

Is it just me or does GH seem to be very jumpy today (21/9/11). I mean one minute Sonny is at the hospital talking to Alexis and the next he is at the Metro Court talking to Olivia. Then Maxie is at Sam's talking to her about the wedding, then she's not there and Carly is talking to Sam about how she know that Jason loves her. Then Maxie is back at Sam's doing wedding stuff and Alexis and Molly is there as well, It like none of the scenes are really geling together.

• Members

Ethan was with her - that's what really counted. wub.png As she moves from child to adult, her focus should be moving from being her parent's concern to being with her love interest.

I'm actually glad they didn't draw it out. It would be such a cliche for Krissy to be paralyzed then all that drama. Perhaps another time and place, but that child has been the victim of too many medical issues and needs to have another story line associated with her where she isn't the victim of abuse, circumstance or Sonny.

I'm not a Franco fan, but this time around he's a lot more interesting. Playing the role of The Riddler is much better than some obsessed stalker.

• Members

First WTF is Sam and Jason get married in a chinese restaurant? Really? Second WTF is they've been advertising their wedding as Sept 23rd for months, yet the show does it one day before? Huh! Im glad I actually watched today bc if they were hoping to get people to watch for this thing, they'd be dissapointing people that tune in tomorrow and see they already missed it

WTF does Anthony have to do with Lisa? When and why did she give him her power of attorney? I have mixed feelings about wanting her back. I hope Wolfe can do better with her than Guza

WTH is this Laura storyline about? With no Genie Francis, why even go there? Will a pumpkin in a wig play her again?

• Members

I loved Thursday and Friday's GH! Especially Thursday's!

Love the new CGI establishing shots of the hospital and Wyndemere (that is CGI right? Lol), those just enhance and add a nice touch to the show.

Also noticed a few new music cues, which I think GH desperately needs. I loved the one that played in that last Spinelli scene on Thursday when he was making a decision on his lap top.

Jason and Sam's wedding was actually cute and I surprisingly enjoyed it...it happened really fast but I loved that it happened in a Chinese restaurant. That was really random but it fit their history & that's nice. LOL at Sam giving that Grandma her fugly cheetah print shoes. What is she going to do with those?! laugh.png

Thursday's ending had a nice premise, I loved the "tomorrow night" thing they had going on and how Franco closed the episode with "see you tomorrow" LMAO! It was weird how Friday really was the next night, the show skipped almost a whole day, but it worked.

Friday's cliffhanger OMG - Did Anthony shoot Dante or Johnny? Did something tragic happen at the wedding? WTH was Franco doing dancing with Sam's dress? LOL. I loved the ending so much. Thursday & Friday were the best episodes Garin has done so far IMO.

BTW did anyone see Johnny's pecs of steel pretty much busting out of his shirt on Thursday?! LOL!

Um the Laura stuff is weird and seems kinda pointless but I guess we'll see what happens.

Wow why is Lisa back? LOL I'm surprised to see Brianna Brown back. If Lisa is the same when she wakes up then ugh, just no...

Archived