GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Members

LMAO did you even read what I posted? Heaven forbid someone not be impressed by an actor or actress right off the bat rolleyes.gif Not everyone is good right off the bat. For all I know I'll come to love her. I thought Kelly Monaco was great when she came to GH, now I think she's just meh.

No where did I say she sucks, I said she's not impressing me SO FAR

It's always good to actually you know read what some posts instead of just putting words in their mouths(so to speak).

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

laugh.png Yep

he's resting up Franco is coming after his boring ass put a little pep in his step.

They started already? with the Sonny / Kate thing?

IA ... but I guess Coleman saying they broke up in dialog a month or so ago is clearing the decks...but for me (as a Megan/Kate fan) they really did an about face w/ her character and not in a good way basically threw her under the bus..I remember how she came on hoity-toity Harvard Kate wound up in bar room brawls at Jake's duking it out with OOohlivia over Coleman. Kate did not come on the canvas like this....I never cared for Coleman that much but I like the actor and his eighties look is real.

I knew Guza wasn't going to write much for him so? I did see the exit door in Megan's future. Stumpy does crack me up when he goes off the rails he's funny as hell.

Archived