GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm... I don't know. I mean, that does seem like a very real possibility, but I also would think it's possible some people would be angry at him for bringing this on himself. If that happened, I think Michael, Jason and maybe Robin might be by his side. Carly would probably hover in between. She wouldn't want to get too close, but wouldn't want him to DIE either for Morgan and Michael's sake. So I'd place her in the ambivalent category. Kristina would be hardheaded as usual and would probably be the most angry at him for a few weeks. Sam would sit in the background playing with her hair. Alexis would likely harangue him about the consequences of his actions while remaining detached. Brenda would probably send him a text message reading: "HA HA HA HA HA!!! Told you so!"

Hmm... let's see... I think that would be it for everyone in Sonny's orbit.

• Members

I don't need Sonny to be in the hospital but Johnny needs to be more dominant in this feud, that's assuming, we're still suppose to believe that no one can win against Sonny. Why not have Johnny barge into Sonny's home with his own thugs and he finally gets a taste of his own medicine. The amount of times Sonny has assaulted Johnny unprovoked without retaliation is insane and completely unrealistic. Johnny looks like an ineffective punk while the low rent thug still continues to run around town like he owns [!@#$%^&*]. I'm still waiting for that balance Garin alluded to.

She didn't even pay money. He's a loyal stray who refuses to leave her side.

• Members

R, I do want balance and I can live with characters not being portrayed the way I'd like them to be, however there are always going to be certain certain story lines I may find distasteful or will not be enthusiastic about.

As stated above, Johnny being portrayed as a more dominant player where Sonny isn't allowed to manhandle at him at will would equal balance considering he has abused his power without consequence for the last decade.

Khan, we have different definitions of balance. That doesn't mean either of us is confused with the use of the word.

• Members

Nope. I just couldn't think of a better word.

But seriously, unless Garin's first official episode as HW had ended with the citizens of Port Charles chasing Sonny, Jason, Carly and the rest of the mob out of town with torches and pitchforks, people were going to feel disappointed and cheated. I'm as certain of that as I am that we need to give Garin more time before we officially brand him "Guza II."

I say, give him at least the next 2-3 months. If there haven't been any significant changes in the way certain characters are written or not written, then have at it. Otherwise, we're coming off as impatient.

Archived