GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Members

they started a few weeks ago when Olivia had her scene with Carly where she talked up Kate and Sonny's great love while downplaying any meaning she herself may have had to him back then. The Sonny/Kate propping was on full force yesterday as Olivia tried to convince her that Kate is the only one that really knows Sonny and how her love could help save him. Im also a MW fan and hated how they just dismissed her and threw the character of Kate under the bus, only now to backtrack and continue with where they were heading a few years ago

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yes. Kate wanted Brenda to be on the cover and she pushed Maxie to get it done and I beleive she even went to Jax. I rememebr Brenda badmouthing Kate, someone she never even met. Megan Ward was seen once or twice a month till Dec of last year and Brenda had joined 4-5 months earlier in August

• Members

"Stop screamin' or this gone get real ugly!" >LOL!!

The Kate/Olivia scenes from Thursday and Friday were really good but I felt like I had saw them already before. Kate & Olivia always dwell on the past and talk about the same things. I do love their snark with each other, Kelly Sullivan is doing pretty ok so far IMO!!

Was never a big fan of Kate and Sonny, but I'm kinda glad they have someone to hopefully distract Sonny and get him back to earth. The sudden Kate and Sonny is love & she is the only one who can get through to him mess is kinda LOL-worthy though.

• Members
Olivia is coming across VERY annoying. I wish Kate would just tell her to STFU and GO AWAY.

hwwlmp.gif

and what the heck was up with new girl when she did this? She better stop rolling her head. She reminded me of Carzilla

I see Liz is back to being an unbearing judgemental bitch. She irritated me with Maxie

• Members

After 40 yrs of watch ABC soaps with GH as my fav with my fav couple of all time being Liz and Jason! I just about can't stand the show for the last 3 years. I keep supporting it so I don't lose the show but I have to tell you for the next two wks I'm blacking out the show. If I have to listen to Sam/Kelly or see the obvious bad acting/s/l much longer I'm giving up. Garin keeps saying to hang on I guess he doesn't realize that is all many of us have been doing. As long as BF and Sweeney love KeMo and we who are not fans are force fed this AWFUL s/l along with really nothing impressive for the writing I'm about to give up. Give the fans back what they want! If you want to focus on one of females TIIC all deserve to lose there jobs. I love Steve Burton but even he has been less effective with KeMo in getting many of us happy to continue. I love Becky Herbst and they have still not given her a major s/l of substance. SB and BH are magic together on screen! I do not want to lose them or the show. But some serious changes and clean up needs to happen I can name at least 5 people who could leave and it would inprove the show or at least not effect it negatively. Fire Frons ASAP!!! Save one of my longtime soaps!

• Members

I heard that and was expecting to see a comment about it from you in the thread already...sorry man LOL.

The thing is I understand what Olivia is saying and pretty much agree with her. She has Kate down to a T and just misses the way she used to be before she became a fake coward. Kate sees herself as successful, which is true, but she has an awful way of showing & maintaining it. The way she treats people is vial & she's just a biotch about everything! Her & Sonny are actually really perfect for each other...

Archived