GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think fans can and do root for females to take back lousy men who hurt them over and over. See OLTL's Blair and Téa taking back Todd. Carly taking back Sonny multiple times.

But once these lousy men actually do something to HURT the woman's child AND the mom forgives him, she's lost all rootability.

• Members

I loved Monday's episode opening with Johnny on the piano.

That last Sonny/Johnny scene was really good. LOL at out of control Sonny. He overreacted at Johnny, who didn't even do anything wrong!! And like he would really do anything to hurt Kristina? GMAB. Sonny really needs to go back to taking his meds. What a loser!

Kate isn't even that serious of a character...LOL. I still can't stand her but I find her a but easier to watch with this new Actress! A nice upgrade after that awful Megan Ward. Kelly Sullivan is very pretty & did a good job her first day IMO. I don't really see how this is a "new direction" for Kate, though. That first scene with her in the elevator barking orders over the phone? Signature Miranda Priestly lite. I wonder who she was talking to on the phone at the end & what the problem is?

I have not a clue about this Gino Soleito stuff but it's interesting and I'm loving the Anthony/Tracy scenes were getting out of it. Very intriguing stuff.

• Members

Kate was written the exact way she's always been, arrogant, selfish & entitled so maybe that's why she came across as acting like Megan Ward. God bless her if she really is trying to emulate MW. Things won't end well if that's the case. I think over time hopefully she'll add her own new things to Kate. And of course she shouted, what else do you expect from big mouthed fashionista Kate? That's how she is most of the time at Crimson. lol. Per usual.

Archived