GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Members

I don't know that anyone wanted Jason Morgan but on the flip side Jason whatever is the same character same actor no diff so as you said it would not have really mattered anyway. THe time when regaining his memories would have ever had any significant impact to the canvas are pretty much gone anyway. And what would be the point if there was no fallout.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't bring myself to ever read youtube comments, so I'll take your word for it...I actually thought Burton tried a little bite more in the scenes with the Quartermaine clan on the second day of the fantasies...But yeah the first day of the fantasies, it was the same lifeless performance he's been giving for years. It's like the bulkier he got, the less he tried. When his leather jackets were too big for him, I actually sort of felt something for the character.

• Members

As for Wolf' writing team insiders gossip "rumors" by an insider

The writing team is far from solidified. GW is taking his time to assess who fits his vision and who can't get visions of Guza out of their head. A couple writers from the exiting soaps are expected to migrate over.

ABC has not instructed the writers to wrap up the show. Wolf and his team have been told to carry on the show as if it has years more to go. What that specifically means for the future of GH nobody really knows.

Garin and Bob had a very strained working relationship especially after the Strike. They butt heads a lot creatively. When Garin joined the show it was with his old ATWT writing team, before Bob came back. I don't get the impression that he was ever satisfied working under Bob, especially since they've been contemporaries for decades.

I will say this about the little I know of the men. Wolf is almost nothing like Guza as a writer. I suspect that will become very clear in the months to come. As clear as Brian will allow it that is.

• Members

I, personally, would love a Lulu recast. It's honestly to a point where I can't stand looking at Berman's face anymore. Nothing to do with the weirdness of the botox, just her. It's almost to a Laura Wright level with me, where I cross my fingers and toes that when I settle down for an episode, I'll manage to get through it without seeing her.

• Members

There's a permanent smugness, almost a pride in having zero connection with other characters, that is so offputting. It's gotten to the point where this actively kills stories - she was a big reason why Luke's 3948304th breakdown was so tough to care about. The image of her being so gleeful about her brother being hooked on drugs was sickening.

• Members

I have never ever liked Lulu and its all the actress. I picture someone in the role I kind of like like a Marcy Rylan and I know some don't like her but while she can do bratty and hurt and all that she never comes across smug and has a certain vulnerability. Most of the good girls I always felt were in some case relatable. Robin, yes Liz, Emily and Georgie were heck even Maxie is. But there is just nothing to Lulu and I don't think the show gets it. She has no family on canvas she has relationships with except oddly her stepmother which we rarely see, she has no job, no goals, no aspirations, all she has done is float from boyfriend to boyfriend. With Maxie who is supposed to be her counter, she actually has relationships, friends, family and goals. I know they want the Spencers on canvas but I would just dump Lulu, send her to France and bring on a long lost daughter for Carly and throw her into that age group. THey should have never killed off Georgie because she could have easily come back onto canvas in a couple of years. I found her much more rootable and likable than Lulu and there was a Georgie Vs Maxie relationship that could have played out in stories for years. Oddly I feel almost the same about Lucky at this point.

• Members

LOL..havent people been complaining that there isnt enough hospital based stories? Well he's given us a steady dose of medical plots. Next thing we will find out is that Carly has been such an insufferable bitch bc she has an ingrown tooth pressing against the back of her skull

Archived