DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Loved the Kayla/Stephanie scenes today!! They were the best part. Kudos to MBE and SH. Can't stand Stephanie, and was not agreeing with her, but SH did so good in all her scenes, especially that last one with Kayla before she stormed out. Loved all the points Kayla was making to Stephanie. Stephanie is making this all about her when it isn't. And Kayla was right, if Nathan is going to end up not wanting her, then why is she still even staying with him??

Kind of a WTH moment for me when Nicole went to mourn her dog pookie. I thought it was nice though a little bit, loved the flashback....lol. AZ did a great job as usual, and her and NB did great once again in their scenes together!! NB does her best work right now with AZ, IMO.

I thought JS was doing really well when EJ was first waking up, loved his scenes with Lexie. Rafe and his smirk coming in and starting chit was annoying!! I hate him! And I hate how he trys to control Sami and be the boss of her...STFU. Anyway, EJ is so faking.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AZ always brings it. I'm so happy they tied Pookie in with this Vivian plot because it at least forced the show to acknowledge the dog's presence and provide closure.

I thought AZ and NB were very good in their scenes together as well. Oh, and MBE and SH were fantastic. I'm not a Melanie or MB hater but I wish the show would focus as much on Stephanie as they do on Melanie. I'm much more interested in her than I am Melanie most days and SH is a much better actress, at least at this stage, than MB. I've always like SH but she's continued to grow as an actress, especially this past year.

• Members

Yall know i LOVE Molly, but i agree. I love Stephanie and Shelley has really grown and come a long way. Id love to go full on Sami Brady 1996 style. Speaking of Sami, i do wish the show would build upon her and Stephanies friendship. Both women could desperately use a good friend, and i miss friendships on soaps.

• Members

I agree! Those scenes totally made the episode for me and totally made me care watching Stephanie's character. What I think is most funny is that Stephanie should be the character focused on, not Melanie. In fact, my mom keeps asking me who stephanie is then tells me that she has trouble remembering who she is because she isn't developed at all.

Secondly, I read the article in SOD about DH and I realize that what's missing from the show is Marlena. Not full-time but at least she should be visiting her daughter. It would make viewing Sami more bearable to me if she had scenes with her mother, or any of her relatives to be exact. Sami is basically an isolated character and that's kind of sad considering how long the character's been on the canvas. Especially when a newbie character Arianna has pretty much interacted with most of the canvas in a year's time.

Overall, I hope Kayla is the one that blows this secret sky-high so we can FINALLY see the fallout from Chloe/Philip's one night hookup. I think the show would have been better served exposing Philip as the father as opposed to the switched results non-sense. Part of the fun of soaps is the reveal and the aftereffects of said reveal. JMHO! :)

• Members

Days of Our Flashbacks...that's what Tuesday's show felt like. lol.

I wish I had someone here to share my Rafe hate with angry.gif

Daniel/Kayla..don't understand these two at all. Don't remember them being best buds for life, I was confused at how Kayla was acting like anything about him was her business..I mean I know they probably worked together at the hospital before but I don't remember them having a close relationship. The dialogue seemed to indicate that today.

Oh and I was like what the heck are you talking about Daniel, when he told Nathan that Chloe cheating on Lucas wasn't her fault. Seriously??

Philip and Melanie...can't believe these two are still going strong. I find them annoying together, can't wait until Mel finds out about him & Chloe hooking up.

Agreed. They were work colleagues and while friendly they didn't have a lot of scenes together. From today's dialogue you would have thought they were very good friends.

It was definitely an interesting panel. Some good stuff and some WTF moments. It sucked that we couldn't see the clips that were shown and instead got Ty Treadway interviewing some cast members. Supposedly it was due to copyright issues that we couldn't see the clips. Treadway did say that we might see some of those clips in flashbacks on the Anniversary shows.

SSH was fabulous! Bryan Datillo definitely had a lot to say.

One thing I noticed is that all the actors and actresses past and present were very sincere in loving their time on the show and being very thankful to Corday.

Archived