DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was cute, and I think John's response off camera was he'll do his best. wub.gif

Brian D. is always a bit of a curiosity... he often seem inappropriate and this panel wasn't any different.

Louise Sorel was hilarious. Vivian is psychotic? Who knew??? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Members

I don't mind product placement, just how they execute them. I instantly noticed the product and just knew a product placement advertisement was coming. I would prefer no mention of the product in the script but instead focus enough on the product so that we know what it is (not the closeup the show did today on it). jmho.

• Members

Oh Caroline great to see you, where have you been girl?!... rolleyes.gif Well at least she said nothing about Victor today, hopefully she's over being jeoulous of him & Maggie because she doesn't stand a chance! Glad she's back to being the go-to gal for pep talks, and hopefully it will stay that way. smile.gif

I used to be annoyed with the product placements but not so much now that I know the whole idea behind them and why it's happening. They just make me LOL now..;-).

Still wishing I had someone to share my Rafe hate with mad.gif the hospital stuff is a lot more amped up now that EJ is awake, I'm liking it more. Love that EJ is faking his amnesia!

I really like Chad...LOL @ him thinking Kate was coming onto him! I think they are kinda hot but I don't want DAYS to go there, glad Kate shot that down before it became solidified in Chad's mind....I do like their relationship and how she's all motherly towards him.

• Members

Thanks for the pictures. smile.gif

Two thoughts.......

1. Serious amount of white amoung the old guard. Don't they know it's after Labour Day, or do those rules not apply in California?

2. Someone loves Magic almost as much as I do - they were the only TV couple highlighted on one and had a lot in the other (I don't count the Hayes since they are r/l). wub.gif

Archived