DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Members

The best thing about Victor celebrating that Vivian had left him (apart from giggling with Maggie) is that when Brady broke the news, Victor didn't believe him at first. He had to check for himself. And that is classic Victor because he is smart and he would never believe anything presented to him at face value. Brady was clever to leave Vivian's clothes but get rid of the jewellery and Lawrence's urn -- two things Vivian would never do without.

I also loved Vivian's reactions to seeing Victor's joy. I am curious to know what will be Brady and Vivian's next move now.

EJ waking up + Will suspected of shooting him by Stefano = this story finally gaining some momentum. Sami says she would "do anything" for her kids -- let's see if she can protect Will without incriminating herself. And what Kate is going to do, too, because she worships Will.

Yeah, Chloe and Dniel. I am so over them.

Justin!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved Carly's hair style today! CC looked great, I think she should definitely stay with this look! She looked really good today.

LMAO @ Vivian calling Maggie a "Bitch, slut, WHORE!". Like seriously, out of all the people in Salem she is calling Maggie that?? ohmy.giflaugh.gif

I was laughing at Ciara's relief that Vivian was gone LOL! She said she was scary, haha.

• Members

I didn't watch today's show, but this doesn't quite make sense to me. Just in my Days dabbling pre-Magic, she's been in scenes with:

Roman

Hope

Brady

Bo

Stefano

Kate

Caroline

EJ

Sami

Nicole

Nathan

Stephanie

Victor

Maggie

Melanie

Philip

Vivian

Chloe

Daniel

Honestly, I don't know of anyone she WASN'T known to.... other than maybe Justin and Adrienne

• Members

I'm sorry but why is this Ian guy still on the show?? When we first saw him I thought he would be one of those characters that would be on for like 2 episodes. It seems like he's been in like, 75...lol why is DAYS trying to make him happen?? It's not working IMO. He is creepy and I hate his hair.

Dang Chloe's belly all of a sudden got big! It seemed like it was growing by each commercial break!

LOL @ Nurse Maxine! Why was she even at the baby shower?? She was hilarious though!! And Nicole showing up drunk was hilarious to! She really amuses me. AZ plays a great drunk!

Another LOL, Kayla showing up unnanounced - and with a pizza. WTH?? She just shows up without Stephanie knowing she was coming, and then she's just walking around with the pizza....wow

• Members

Bwahaha! Drunk Nicole is the best! She's the only thing that makes Chloe and her pregnancy dilemmas interesting.

Ian + Daniel = me fast-forwarding. Ian's coming across as majorly stalkeresque.

Vivian bitched at Brady about respecting her privacy and that got me thinking -- her bladder must be bursting at the seams right about now. Also I never see Brady feeding her. And what about that toxic paint in the sarcophagus? Oh, whatever. I am really enjoying Brady & Vivian's banter. I'm just worried that TPTB might not quite know where to take this story now that Viv's in there. Unless Brady comes in one day and realizes Viv has escaped.

Stefano and Kate are all kinds of awesome. Loved their scenes together. They really are a good match.

• Members

Cat, Cat, Cat.... you haven't read the Soap Opera Character fine print - the ONLY reason for "down there" is sex. They don't have to do things like go to the toilet, that's why bathrooms only have showers and countertops and the occasional tub.

As for the effects of the toxic paint, would we even notice?

(My money is still on Maggie for a rescue.)

Archived