DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Members
:lol: remos, I'm not saying I need to hear tinkling water in the background everytime we get a close up of Vivian looking pained. But if Maggie or somebody does eventually find her, a quick throwaway line of "Woah. What's that smell?" (Vivian's response: "It's the toxic paint!") might help explain things.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw I felt really bad for Nicole in that moment at the baby shower. AZ did good in that scene!

Loved the Nicole/Chloe break up scenes towards the end. Both NB and AZ did great. Chloe and Nicole's friendship always had me scratching my head a bit because of their past, but I still kind of liked it.

Melanie is annoying. Slowly starting to not like her. She is just rude, and has NO class. She really should have been listening to Carly when she was telling her to STFU! Melanie should have waited until later to talk to Chloe about what Nicole said. All those people around listening, it was just embarrassing for Chloe and everyone else around. And will she please make up her mind, do you call him Dad or Daniel?

• Members

I have to agree - Mel might have the subtlety of a sledgehammer, but she's right. I didn't like her much when I first started watching Days again (about the time of her shooting), but I must admit she's grown on me. She's not afraid to call a spade a spade, and that's wonderfully refreshing in a soap opera. Those characters can often be hard to take, but they are necessary.

• Members

The actress playing Sierra is so bad, she's good. I was irritated by her bad acting at first but now find humor in it. I was LMAO when she said she was happy Vivian was gone bc she didnt like her. Oh and the week earlier when she was faking her friendliness towards Carly bc grandpa Victor asked her to be nice...lol

I HATE how people keep referring to Hope as Bo's wife. He's in love with and sleeping with another woman who also lives with him. Why arent they divorced yet? Even though they arent, I wish they and Bo himself would stop calling Hope is wife. Its disrespectful to Carly. The legalities of his marriage is a technical issue. He and Hope are over.

Hate the Hope in prison story bc she shouldnt be there. She needs to be in a mental institution not jail.

dayscarly.jpg

LOVE Carly's new hairstyle. This is the best she's looked since Ive seen her back on Days.

Melanie and Adriana are best friends? I would have never known as since Ive been watching they havent had a single scene since now nor have they talked about each other. Odd considering the stuff Adriana has been going through. You would have thought that Ethan was her only friend in town

Speaking of the bitch, why is she still on my screen? She is so annoying

If Will really had shot Ethan, um I mean EJ, what would Stefano do? Would he really kill him? His marriage to Kate wouldnt stop him

I didnt get why Kate sold Sami out to him. It seemed as if she was on Sami's side and was helping her out and then all of a sudden, she's leading him in her direction

I swear the burying alive plot is the ebst thing about the show. I love how deluded Vivan is. Its funny that even if people found out Brady did this, no one would care. They'd be giving him high fives

How dense of Maggie to make such a big issue about Vivan's earring. Presumably Vivian left town less than 24 hours ago. She was spending alot of time in the mausoleum. I dont know why she was acting like it was odd that she dropped an earring there

• Members

GOD, I LOVE THIS SHOW.

#@$%($#*^@$(@)#

Friday's episode had me totally crazy. The baby shower stuff was great. Love getting all the ladies (minus Sami--I get that they need that plot alive, but it highlights how isolated she is from everything else) in one room and mixing up the interactions. I appreciated the callbacks to Nicole and Melanie both having ties to Trent, and Carly being sympathetic-ish even after Nicole's outburst, and the maybe-reveal that Carly switched the test. Really fun, interesting stuff. Nadia was actually great in the final few scenes between Chloe and Nicole, too. I love that we're getting scenes about friendship and non-romantic relationships. I never thought I'd see that stuff on Days after the past decade or so!

And Carly really does look terrific these days. Her baby shower hair and outfit did her favors for maybe the first time since she's been back on the show!

• Members

They were pretty good friends before, but yeah they really haven't interacted in quite a while. Arianna pretty much has only been interacting with Rafe & EJ. Ever since her and Brady broke up, her and Melanie haven't been talking that much.

I wonder what Stefano would do, to. They aren't really related by blood, so I totally could see him attempting to kill Will, but then IDK..

• Members

Yeah, I liked the idea of Arianna getting with EJ and I wish they had explored it more. They had great chemistry. I kind of like that she's sticking by him though like he did for her, but at the same time hate what he did to Sami even though she was stupid too lol

I do too. I don't think he would hesitate kill Will though. It would be difficult but not enough for him to not go through it.

• Members

Watching Arianna be by EJ's side no matter what this past week convinced me that something really could be there between them, and it could work. To bad he yelped out Sami's name at the end of Friday's show after Ari got him to wake up. I do think that if

EJ would have had a totally different reaction when waking up.

Archived