DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode of DAYS rocked! Everyone is stepping it up, loving all of the performances...especially Lauren Koslow, she has been doing so good these past few episodes!!

The episode seemed very different, even the music...not once did i hear one of those weird music cues DAYS always uses, or that screaming lady music...it was just all different today and on point! The whole feel of the show was different and i liked it a lot!

I think EJ shot himself before Sami did!! Pretty sure of it, I mean the man was out cold when she came in...but who knows. James Scott was fantastic today as well...I love watching him in action.

Guest dc cubs

^^ I agree the music was better in this episode and the show overall has been slightly better these past few shows. I also like how much Days has been using Stefano and Kate in this story. I see major problems for them especially if Stefano finds out Kate told Sami that EJ was going to flee the country with the kids. Plus Kate still has the secret that Chad is Steffy's son.

I thought James Scott was OTT at times. He tends to that quite a lot in dramatic scenes. I don't think EJ shot himself. I think Sami shot him and know will try and cover it up. I wish this would signal the show taking Sami back to the anti-heroine she once was but if she sticks with Rafe that won't happen.

• Members

We have been seeing so much of Stefano & Kate lately, I love it! I hope it continues...love them together, but I think your right, they're about to face some huge obstacles soon. Can't wait until Kate reveals that Chad is his son. I hope they can work through things in the end, cause I really like them together as a couple. And I think Chad/Stefano/Kat have a nice dynamic to them, i would hate if Stefano shut Kate completely out.

Not seeing the OTT stuff regarding James! I think he has been so great lately, not OTT at all to me...

• Members

I think it also depends on who you like. I could care less about the EJami/Safe BS, but I'm loving Magic and some of the other little moments that have been happening. Even Kate/Stefano is growing on me. It might not be action a la GH, but stories are actually moving which we can't say happened over the summer.

• Members

I don't get where EJ was shot either, lol...my guess was above the ear?? I kind of made out a bullet hold right there but IDK.

I can't wait for tomorrows episode after looking at the next episode preview! Stefano sad.gif

love love love Maggie/Victor! smile.gif And Maggie/Victor/Stefano/Kate! These are my two favorite duos on DAYS.

I never really cared much for Chlobra but i liked their scenes today as well....they work well off of each other, i was into their scenes.

Brady's still a mess, the man still hasn't shaved (though I kind of like this new look on him)! I'm loving Maggie & Victor wanting to be there for him smile.gif

Archived