Y&R: Week of March 8 Discussion

• Members

Bill bell would be ashamed of what that HACK of a daughter in law has done to his show.

I rather MTS leave the show than see her being reduced to nothing less than a prop filler saying that has anybody seem that Spumor on the boards that GH is trying to bring MTS to their show to play one of the carridine women.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't see GH hiring Melody, not with her age and her being a full figured woman.

I hope Melody can hold on until some sort of positive regime change at Y&R, if that ever happens. I would say she could go to B&B when Susan Flannery retires. As mentioned here last year, she'd make a good Beth Logan, and they could forget about that poorly told dementia story.

• Members

I said before, the whole Colleen death SL would have played alot better if little Darcy Byrnes would have done it. That LITTLE GIRL can out-act BOTH Erin AND Zima. And Traci relenting about Colleen's heart would have been much more believebale with that child pleading, "Please don't let my daddy die!!"

• Members

So they ended yesterday with Adam getting wacked in the head and they DON'T EVEN FOLLOW IT UP TODAY?!?!? Is there anymore reason not to believe that this writing team FAILS miserably at basic soap opera elements?

Hell, they should have saved Adam being wacked as a Friday cliffhanger, not for some Tuesday episode. Then again, they probably wouldn't have followed it up on the following Monday either.

The whole thing was so anticlimactic as hell though yesterday. Spending 10 minutes on people looking at one another planning Adam's demise, for him to only get hit in the head? They didn't even do it in slow-motion, which took a lot out of the immediate impact, IMO.

The last thing this show needs is another half-assed mystery type story, which is exactly what we're going to get sadly.

I just hope in the end it all leads to Michael Muhney being fired off this show.

Not much to say about today's episode, though, as usual, it was awful. But in this case, since LAME were front and center, it was extra awful.

• Members

everything about cane and his child bride is lame they are awful. bright spot is that ck is going on mathnity leave soon.

I no longer care about adam getting caught anymore seeing how phyliss and victor who are leading the take now of adam never pays for anything they do it's just stupid.

I am dreading the fall out of this adam storylines. because it's going to lead to the crap triangle of sharon/nick/phyliss again. ashley most likely having another breakdown. nikki's supporting the abusive victor I swear it they make nikki pregnant i will never watch again.

nikki's back tomorrow.

• Members

Today was well...today. Believe it or not, Kahlil turned in a decent performance for once... maybe the hormone rush is having a positive effect? I thought the scene with her and Graz was tender and believeable..... and if she was more consistent, it wouldn't seem like a daisy in the middle of a cowpie. And speaking of DAISY.... Farah Fath thinks SHE has problems, she needs to get down on her KNEES every night and thank God that she wasn't Born Yvonne Zima. I've not seen ONE good performance from her YET.. not even one ADEQUATE performance... and not seen ONE posting on ANY message board praising her. She's not fit for a high school play.

Archived