Y&R: Week of March 8 Discussion

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Women?

Women working together?

Women working together to take down a man?

Women working together to take down a man who horribly abused both of them?

Women working together to take down a man who horribly abused both of them without a big strong man's help?

WITCHCRAFT!

WITCHCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Administrator

Tuesday's episode was so good (loved how it focused only on one story) and how could you not follow up on the CLIFFHANGER???!! I was so looking forward to Wednesday's episode and all I got were C and D stories? WTF!! :mad: I can take bad stories but I cannot take horrible episode continuation - it ruins the freakin momentum! SOB!

• Members

the breakdown writer has nothing to do with what show follows the show the day before! that is all on MAB and HS AND PR!! MAB has proven once again that simple things like episode continuation mean nothing to her!! She had a good Flow going and it stalled out!

• Members

The Head Writer and the Associate Head Writers map out the stories and the barebones structure of the episodes. It's the Breakdown Writer's job to illustrate their day-to-day vision by, in detailed description, illustrating the scene.

• Members

Well, FINALLY we get an episode that's GOOD, that is structured properly, has good pacing and stellar acting all around. It's about damn time. However... this SHOULD have been done during May sweeps, Tuesday's show should have been a FRIDAY show, and today's should have been a MONDAY show. Could it be Maria is finally taking advice about her lackluster payoffs? I hope the hell so.

• Members

So Heather and Rafe angrily got together to compare notes about how they were both duped into the sack by Adam? They should've done this months ago! On another note, it's nice to STILL see Chance is afraid to get "dirty" with Chloe. LOL! I've concluded that something is not right about him and I've felt it from day one.

• Members
Disagree with the bolded part. The show was dragging this sh!t on LONG enough. Plus, the show should be good all year. Every cliffhanger and every story should matter. I think that's the problem with soaps today. They don't treat each episode as a masterpiece. They treat most episodes as filler and lousy buildup, so when the truth IS revealed(like it is in today's episode), it all just falls flat.

Other than "Adam is one sick son of a bitch" for just telling bold faced lie after lie, I didn't feel anything for this reveal.

Also, watch Giggly and the Chimp get back together even after the faith reveal.

• Members

I thought Josh was fine... and HELL NO, the music was not overdone. It was right for once in a million damn years. It's just been so UNDERDONE, Carl... when it's right, it seems too much to you. Today's music was a prominent as it was in the 70's, and it wasn't tacky, synth crap. glorious!

Archived