Y&R: Week of March 8 Discussion

• Members

Another sign of the lazy writing on this show -- how is it that after months of people telling Nikki that David Chow was the worst man ever, that David had killed Sabrina and Skye, that she should be dead because of letting David into their lives, that Nikki called Adam the worst man ever, or whatever she said, and no one batted an eye?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, I hate Maria Arena Bell, she truly is a hack!

The character assassination job they've done on Adam is criminal!

I'm actually furious about this!

All that potential flushed down the drain, and for what? To revive Nick/Sharon again? GMAB.

BTW Michael Muhney rocked this week! If he is leaving, I'm sure he'll have no problem getting another gig on prime time.

• Members

I never believed that Bell intended to redeem Adam. The fact that they only gave MM a year contract confirms that in my mind. When he took over the roll, she merely continued on the same path to Adam's inevitable demise. She paid lip service to Branco about how wonderful MM was to play down the CE controversy. Having Adam get involved with Sharon was a Bob Guza tactic to ratchet up the drama of the reveal. It is smart in the sense that almost everyone in GC is now a viable suspect in Adam's murder. I have no problem with Bell killing off Adam. Some soap fans always want the bad guy to be redeemed, but most of them should die. David Kimble ended up the trash compactor and that was a good decision.

• Members

You make a good point.

I think Jill was looking especially good this week and Stephen Nicholas is doing a good job of showing that underneath it all it hurt Tucker to think that Katherine betrayed him. I'm glad Lauren and Paul are getting some screen time.

Archived