Y&R: Week of March 8 Discussion

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ross beat Colleen to death with the pieces of the canoe. That's what Tea saw :(

Meanwhile, Tea had better stop that gaping open-mouth silent scream when she's around Billy or Nick. They're not going to let that opportunity pass by.

Graz and Kahlil work well together. I'm not sure why they were ever split up.

• Members

I remember that. Some at the time thought she was insulting Esther. I didn't take it that way. All that has been ignored anyway, since they suddenly had Chloe get along with Esther, and then had Esther disappear. Remember the pages and pages of character motivation discussion that used to go on then? I can't believe that was only a year ago.

• Members

It really pisses me off to think that the big winner in all this after the baby switch reveal/Phick-Shick triangle is going to be Nick. Whether he picks Phyllis or Sharon he's going to end up on top and he'll have his unneccesary baby back.

• Members

Same here. I wish so badly that both of these women would wash their hands of him, but that will never happen.

This whole Adam take down seems so out of place on Y&R. It's one thing to have Victor do it on his own, but to have the whole town do it seems campy, more in the style of Days or OLTL than Y&R. I agree it was odd that they didn't pick up where they left off with this story and yet I'm not looking forward to the verbal confrontation to come. I think it would have been much better if it were just Sharon and Ashley confronting him and they made him break down and confess what he did to them.

Archived