Y&R: Week of March 8 Discussion

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yikes all the Y&R bashing! I really enjoyed today's show. I dislike the actress that is Daisy, Yvonne something... Daisy I think would be an interesting character, if they had a better actress.

I cannot wait for Adam to get what is coming to him, but I love the actor. It is going to be a non fast forward week for me, except when Lily or Cane are together on screen.

• Administrator

Today's show was pretty good. The walls are closing in on Adam and people are talking to each other now trying to figure things out. And I enjoyed Lauren's gaslighting and her scenes with Paul. I'm also enjoying Jana's kidnapping. And of course I pretty much like everything with Patty right now - she's really fun to watch. It's nice to say some positive comments about the show after not having much to stay for weeks. I'm afraid that this will only be temporary though.

• Members

LOL @ Paul and Lauren. Lauren so ignored Paul before now while MAB was in charge. At least Latham acknowledged some form history but when it's foolishly convenient this writing team decides to remember that Paul and Lauren knew each other yet alone have romantic history

• Members

It's not like these witters care about exploring any relationship dynamics. It's all either sleazy sex or random hookups. and when they do devote any time to a relationship, it's always fu.cking Cane and Lily. :rolleyes:

There's no investment in couples with chemistry or building up to any relationships on this show anymore. Blah, there's not one couple on this show that is rootable or interesting as written.

Archived