American Idol: Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No offense to any of you guys but...SCREW YOU AMERICA, YOU HAVE NO TASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie took on the great Nina Somine and she was awesome! But I did love her little line at the end tonight. "Why did I have to Scat, I guess America hates Jazz" So true, as most of the voters wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the mouth.

Leslie Hunt DID NOT deserve to leave tonight, that Beyonce wannabee fake ass look-at-me bimbo Antonella should be out on her rear! The girl can't sing, and I think Simone and Paula, and Randy were talking about her when they said it's a singing competition and were surprised that Leslie was voted out.

Poor Chris R. and he was all crying and sad when his buddy AJ was voted out. Hey Chris, If you need a new roomate, I'm available.

• Members

He is just taking a spot away from someone who deserves it. He sucks and I wouldnt buy his album. AJ was so much better than Sunjaya! The viewers are just stupid to continue messing with this show and voting for the ones that suck!

• Members

This is horrible. AJ is so deserving of being in the Top 12. And Leslie certainly deserves it more than many of the girls and many of the guys left.

America is crazy. Looking at Dial Idol, the only thing America seems to have been getting right is supporting Melinda. Otherwise, America is crazy.

• Members

I agreed with Leslie and Nick but definitely not AJ and Alaina. She is so pretty and has a nice aura about her and her delivery is very good. Loved AJ to pieces. I'm so sad for those two.

Glad that Dial Idol was off on the girls so Stephanie and Gina got to stay. I don't get why Stephanie was in the bottom two of Dial Idol at all. She is gorgeous and a great singer....maybe a little bit of an attitude, but she is only 19 and maybe that is a facade to hid her nerves behind. Anyway tonight she definitely showed how human she is. Maybe next week will be better for her.

I thank Sanjaya is great but I do not think this is his time. We may have to live with it.

• Members

This is ridiculous.

This crap happens every year only this year it's with two people. I do like Antonella a bit despite the attitude but come on. Now I wasn't big on Leslie and Alaina and I was thinking one of them would out next week but Antonella and Sanjaya ranking so high on DialIdol (not accurate but still) is completely ludicrous.

Every year we have a Kevin Covais or John Stevens and now we have two. Poor Nick and AJ went home and they didn't deserve it. AJ was a tad forgettable but still.

I am worried about this season. The scandal looks like it only helped Antonella and Sanjaya is doing well. This may be season 3 all over again with all the wrong people going home too early.

• Members

I am really glad Antonella gets another shot. And I am reallllllllllllly glad she's not getting kicked off for the B.J. Queen pics!

Sunjaya is hilarious. God, he sucks so bad. But it's kind of good we get to see another hilarious performance.

Sunjaya should definitely go before any of the boys who have gone so far, but the guys who have left had no chance of getting near the end anyway so....I dunno. My apathy for AI has kicked in so I just want to be entertained now.

• Members

Alaina so deserved being kicked. She's horrible and should've never made the Top 24. I wish Antonella got kicked. She's almost as horrible as Alaina. She's pretty, but can't sing very well at all. Leslie was the next worse, so not sorry to lose her either.

What on Earth are the people who keep voting for Sanjaya thinking????!!!! He's maybe the worst male singer ever to make it to the Top 24. I was shocked that AJ got kicked. He was pretty good. If teen girls are voting for Sanjaya, they're stupid and need glasses and hearing aids. Not too surprised about Nick. Although he good be good, his choice of singing "Fever" was bad, especially when he put no feeling into it IMHO.

Antonella & Sanjaya have gotta go next week. I'd pick Haley and Sundance to go next. Both improved a lot this week, but I still think that they're the weakest after Antonella & Sanjaya. I also gotta laugh out of Sundance crying so much.

• Members

That's what I'd like to know. Antonella 3rd?? Sanjaya possibly getting the most votes of the guys when he totally is the worst male singer on the show ever. He makes Kevin Covais seem great IMHO.

I agree about Antonella's attitude. She's such a be-atch. Trying to compare herself to Jennifer Hudson. I don't think so! Jennifer has 100 million times more talent than Antonella "I love myself" Barba.

• Members

Well, this is horrible. First I heard of the scandal so of course I had to research it.

Turns out, I was wrong! Antonella'S NOT the sweet, innocent family, marriage material girl i though.

VERY disappointing, indeed.

How dare you, Antonella. how DARE you deceive millions of Americans with the girl next door act?

Go back to Gotham, Jezebel!

• Members

Well I really hated seeing Nick go, I did like him. Sanjaya has got to go. My favorites are Phil, Brandon, Jared, Gina, Lakeisha, Melinda, and Sabrina.

Antonella is just AWFUL. She has to go. She can NOT sing. At all.

Archived