Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'll say it again, Theo is a much better person than I am 

Please register in order to view this content

He loses one girlfriend to a serial killer and another to his cousin (or another girl) and he's all fine about it. If I was him, I probably would've cursed Ben and Ciara out the minute I saw them.

I actually thought Chanel's impression of Celeste was pretty good lol Johnny's Stefano impression needed some work. 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I found ED's Susan annoying especially after the Kristen stuff was exposed.  She outlived her usefulness and it felt gimmicky to just have ED play two characters just because.  On a side note, did Stefano sleep with Susan or was it artificial insemination?  For some reason I can't remember.

I actually wish Theo would yell at someone (Ben and Ciara obvi).  The way Theo just takes things so easily makes me not invested in him at all.  He like purposely has no personality so we are rooting for Ben/Ciara which sucks.

• Members

Lol!  Yes.  I remember those scenes and it being blurry for Susan in the flashback, but I couldn't remember if they actually did the deed or if he inseminate her as Elvis.   Man, I thought Stefano had some standards.

Edited by carolineg