Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was reading an article by DC telling Stacy fans not to worry about her not playing Kristen.

I was like she has fans? Her version of Kristen has been awful.

What's next.....???...I won't say because Carlivati would actually do it...

Please register in order to view this content

....although I don't know if he cares for previous actor.

• Members

There are Stacy Haiduck stans?  Lol

I have seen people appreciate her performance and it's clear she does try.   Eileen gets much better writing as Kristen even in brief scenes.  SH's Kristen is a mess and I don't think it's all her fault.  I think ED plays Kristen as much more calculating and manipulative, while SH's Kristen just seems like a psycho and a kind of stupid one at that.

• Members

Well, I like Stacy, but I prefer ED as Kristen, my Kristen. 

As far as Patty, I think I'm one of the few people here that liked her as Patty. Did she go off the rails? Yes. But before when she was just Mary Jane, I loved how they slowly revealed who she really was and Stacy played her with so much naunce during that time. By the time she was off her meds and going blonde, yeeeeeah she became just a psycho. And the writing just sunk her. 

• Members

I am honestly not that familiar with her work on y&R.  I just remember Daytime Confidential would praise her all the time.

ED's Kristen always had a purpose.   It was to destroy John/Marlena.  SH's Kristen's  purpose is confusing to me.   Brady? Her daughter?  No matter how crazy Eileen's Kristen got you knew she was smart and genuinely one step ahead of everyone else.  Her Kristen was someone to be fearful of.  SH's Kristen is a weepy mess who keeps getting herself into more trouble like an idiot and taking away the John/Marlena hate from her is stupid.  Those 3 would never, ever get along.

• Members

Serious question. Is anyone into Gwen and Xander? I love PT/Xander but I just can't get into this. It's time to bring back Sarah. "Xwen" is a total dud. LMAO, Trask called Gwen a miserable piece of trash. Love it.

Susan being possessed... lord. Awful. So was her acting like a cat. Eileen making an appearance is cool and all, but I'm not going to pretend that this story is suddenly awesome now that she's back. We need zero Kristens, not two. What a mess to have both Kristens on at the same time.

Most importantly... WHERE'S EJ! The cat has had more airtime than him this month.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

If the devil reveals that Lani is Paulina's daughter what are the consequences?

I get that Abe will be mad that she kept the secret, (as if she could have told him between kidnappings and being shot).  

But, does it actually impact Lani, Eli, or their kids if Paulina turns out to be the biological mother?  I feel as if I am missing something like it makes Eli and Lani related...