Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Why wasn't it the cliffhanger ending? Instead it was Ben and stupid Ciara and some dumb necklace mardevil gave her. 

Mardevil spilling it with not a care was hilarious and so was Julie telling Belle she wanted to sue her mother.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know Marlena is the only psychiatrist game in town, but you would imagine in the real world (and clearly it's not) this all could be very easily undone with mild legwork on Julie's part.  Worst case scenario she could probably transfer him to a rest home and see him then get him released.

• Members

Aww...I am happy Roman/Kate got back together.  I don't know how JT became someone I loathed as the worst recast ever to someone I have a soft spot for lol.  I guess 20 plus years will just help you accept someone eventually.  Idk, I think they are kinda cute.

I liked the Chanel and Marlena stuff.  RB isn't the greatest actress, but the scenes worked well to me and Marlena/Mardevil actually played the reveal pretty cool.   I wonder if Marlena's actions will have any repercussions as a Dr.  It's Days, so no, but it would be funny if Marlena lost her license over all these shenanigans.

Random thoughts:

Steve's jump that Marlena is Hattie is actually a very intelligent guess, but why doesn't he just find out where Hattie is?  He's a PI it shouldn't be that hard. 

When was Doug the mayor of Salem lol?

Lani and Chanel's dresses were nice but they were not appropriate for a November wedding. Paulina's looked very cheap

I wish the show would have made more of an effort to get Tamara back for this.  She's pretty critical to this story. 

I hate how Days can only have 5 people at weddings and they look so cheap.  This whole thing would be a lot better if the entire town was there to witness it.

• Members

Chanel's neon pink dress at the wedding certainly was a WTF. She looks cute in whatever, but an odd choice for your mother's wedding. I did like the Chanel/MarDevil stuff. I figured MarDevil was going to be the one to spill the beans at the wedding, so I'm pleasantly surprised that Chanel found out in private and seemingly is going to be the one to tell everyone. Let this girl be messy!

Yeah, talk about a bare bones wedding. I'm surprised they even bothered having Roman and Kate there for Abe. Tamara not being present is pretty glaring. Lani's mom doesn't get to be there for her maternity reveal? Okay. I was happy to see Marla Gibbs though.

• Members

I liked Roman and Kate today and I’m glad that they’re back together. He really is a steady hand in her complicated life.

And I’ll always be a fan of one storyline driving another. Having Possession 2.0 be the catalyst that has the  Abe/Lani/Paulina storyline reach its climax was the right decision 

• Members

Both Lani and Chanel looked great, but their dresses were so wrong for the occasion/season.  Does Days even know when the show airs when they are filming?  Those looked like spring/summer dresses.

Yeah, I just like Roman/Kate.  They work for me.

I like that (I think) RC is paying homage to the OG Possession by having MarDevil screw up another wedding at St. Lukes like Bo and Billies.  But that was like an entire town event.

The church set walls look like Styrofoam and it has like 5 pews.

• Members

Ciara's wardrobe bothers me to no end.  It's clearly a VK choice and her outfits are always too provocative for what the character should be.  She has a great body and wants to flaunt it but a lot of her outfits are pretty out of place.  Is she going to wear crop tops and short skirts while pregnant lol

• Members

Unfortunately the 3 people in attendance is going to make it fall flat regardless.  I imagine if the entire town was there it would seem more important and exciting.  Did Allie and Johnny not get invited to this wedding?  Abe's good friend Nicole?  Belle/Shawn?  There are literally probably 10 people on contract that are closer to Abe than Kate that aren't at the wedding.