Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually thought Deidre did well with her part in the original story and didn't play it up the way she has done now.  This is a more evil version of Hattie and I am not a huge fan of Hattie.  I think if DH played it differently it would land better because Drake is playing it as deadly serious.   Obviously, she's playing Marlena as written, but I think that might be the missing piece that would make it click a little better.

• Members

I do enjoy watching Deidre have fun. MarDevil was especially entertaining at the wedding. My issue with the possession isn't DH but basically everything else, lol. I hate that Ben and Ciara are involved, for one. I hate how flipping Susan is now heavily featured in this story as well. It's just too much. And I hate that damn devil voice! I'm also just kind of waiting for MarDevil to actually do something interesting. John is chained up but besides that it's just a whole lot of the devil talking to themself.

I was happy to see Doug today. Shawn D cuddling/comforting Julie was so cute. Still glad that they're using Shawn and Belle more.

I really like Johnny and Chanel together. Man, Allie and Tripp are SO boring in comparison. I also kind of hate that we're still talking about the zombies. I figured we'd just be acting like it never happened, but nope, we still have Tripp and Allie talking about seeing Charlie on Halloween. Silly.

I love Big Mama wearing her fancy hat and telling Paulina that she's off to Thanksgiving dinner at Lani and Eli's.