Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think one of Eugene's ancestors married one of Stefano's. There's not too much information about it. 

The Bradford family was also cursed as a result of the marriage. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

This is what the possession needed to be from the very beginning!

Yeah, it had its moments that really captured your attention but it was often bogged down with Susan's annoying crap. Today, not only was Susan not annoying, I actually found myself interested in her scenes with EJ. She and DF seemed to have good chemistry and I'm hoping we more scenes of them. 

And I loved Julie standing up to MarDevil by taking out her rosary and reminding her of the power of love. It was similar to scenes from the original possession: campy, a little hammy, but not stupid and annoying. I didn't laugh once, which is how this storyline is supposed to be. I even found myself getting a little concerned for Doug and Julie. 

I hope it continues like this until it ends. 

• Members

Agree 100%

I actually felt a little bad today for ragging on Susan so much.  She was ready to kill herself rather than let John or EJ die.  That wasn't annoying lol.   DF is really growing on me.  

I still find myself annoyed at Julie a lot, but SSH was good today.  Her type of camp seems to work for these scenes.

I am genuinely wondering where this is going to go.  I assume John tracks down MarDevil fairly soon and the exorcism starts.

• Members

Mar-devil wasn't wrong when she called Shawn Douglas stupid.  First, he never read her the Miranda rights, then he cuffed her hands in front rather than behind her back.  No wonder ex-spies, his mother, father, and other far less experienced citizens have been chief of the Salem PD, but never Shawn.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I keep waiting for her to actually start recurring. I can't wait for her to get another gig and bolt. She and Ben are a humongous waste of time. I already know I'll be fast forwarding their scenes today. We can only watch them being lovey dovey in bed so many times. 

Today sounds like a good episode otherwise and I'm excited to watch. 

• Members

Well, at least Ciara was dressed slightly appropriate today as in it fit the season for once.  I have those pleather/leather leggings (or something just like them) and I can't imagine they are terribly comfortable for pregnancy but the look was better than usual for her.

Shouldn't someone get Shawn D and Doug to a hospital though?  John's gonna be John and run around town looking for Marlena but at least Doug should get checked out, especially since he's been drugged as well.  Also, shouldn't someone be getting the word out that Marlena is in fact the devil.  Maybe Shawn could have called his sister just for a doomsday heads up lol.  Idk, I feel like someone should be in charge of calling Marlena's friends/acquaintances/family to let them know ASAP.

• Members

Aaaand we're starting off with Ben and Ciara hanging out in their bed as usual. Why can these two not have actual lives beyond their bed? Also Ciara is only like two weeks pregnant. Can we stop with feeling and kissing her stomach? I FFed this mess. They're so irrelevant. Their scenes totally ruined the momentum of the episode.

Fabulous episode otherwise. Yes, this is what the possession should've been all along. Things are finally happening. I love that Shawn and Belle were key players today. Shawn being flung across the table was hilarious!

Loved the Tony/Anna/EJ scenes. The actors looked like they were having fun. I need more Tony/Anna on my screen. I forgot about Johnny's movie, LOL. I kind of feel like it's not going to happen. LOL, Anna got hot and bothered reading the script. I'd be eager to do those scenes with EJ too, Anna.

The EJ/Susan scenes were fantastic. They were so sweet together. This is the Susan we need. She had some good lines and is still goofy but was a sweet and loving mother. EJ was so soft and vulnerable with her. I loved it!!! You wouldn't know that DF and SH have never had a scene as mother/son before.