Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Really enjoyed today's episode. The acting, the writing, everything. I didn't even think Susan was that annoying 

Please register in order to view this content

The Doug and Julie scenes were sweet today, especially Julie singing. Paulina and Chanel were great as well, and the cliffhangers were really well written as well. I'm glad that there's going to be a new episode on Friday and that we don't have to wait til next Monday.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked the Steve/Johnny scenes. Steve asks Johnny if Marlena has been acting weird and Johnny is like, "Nah, I mean she was at the crypt dressed as the devil paying her respects to Stefano but she had a good explanation," and Steve is just standing there all, "Johnny, that's f-cking WEIRD you little idiot!"

MarDevil is going to carve EJ like a Thanksgiving turkey. I could go for some MarDevil/EJ scenes.

Paulina/Chanel scenes were nice. And the Paulina/MarDevil scenes were great. "Who are you calling a bitch? Bitch!" Hahahahaha. LMAO at Paulina being like WTF and scurrying out of there!

LMAO at Julie's face when Marlena walked in. Good ending today.

The only thing about this episode that was bad was Susan. Seriously, get her off my screen. This story does not need her.

• Members

Today's show was pretty good. 

That nitwit Susan probably just cut herself and that's why she was covered in blood (not enough of an injury for her to shut up of course)

Johnny was being dense lol.  Marlena's costume and hanging out at the crypt excuses were epically stupid to begin with.  I am starting to think Johnny might be more gifted in the looks department than the intelligence one.

I enjoyed the Chanel/Paulina scenes.   I have not been impressed with JH's acting in more serious scenes, but she and RB were very good today.

All the Mardevil stuff was decent today.  One of the better episodes of the Possession.

I know this is blasphemous to say, but SSH/Julie tends to bug me a lot.   Of course Julie is right about Marlena, but her OTT hatred for Marlena is odd for a women that has been her friend for over 40 years.  Her histrionics are a lot.  ETA-The Doug/Julie stuff was good.  It's literally everyone else she interacts with that annoys me lol.

Side note am I the only staring at the crypt and looking at all the weird, unknown Dimera  dead people and wondering why we never saw them and who they were?  I desperately want a copy of the Dimera family tree lol.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I was giving Johnny a chance, but I have had my concerns about him ever since he was looking for funding for his movie without reading the script lol.  Shows rarely have 'dumb' characters, so I don't think we are supposed to think that, but Allie definitely appears to be the smarter twin.   

Sami always seemed like she was smarter than Eric too so maybe that's just the twin genetics in the family.

• Members

I'm gonna go out a limb and say that maybe a Culliton was today's script writer.

I was looking too 

You would think that Stefano would have had some all in a beautiful crypt in Italy or something 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I have literally been wondering (especially when Susan's rambling) if these people lived in Salem and are long dead or if Stefano paid money to have all their bodies flown from Italy to Salem.  That must have been more expensive than building another one in Italy.   The show could do a Peacock spinoff just about all these unheard of dead Dimeras and I can guarantee it's more exciting than half the show.

• Members

That's was I thinking; that most of the people there are long dead and never lived in Salem. As for me, I would've just left them where they were and not moved them 

And yeah, that would be a good idea for another season of Beyond Salem: The Unknown Dimera's  Back in the day, Stefano said that he was "the seventh son of the seventh son", so there should be tons of cousins, etc. out there somewhere. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The thought of an on-site family crypt is so gross to me (OLTL's LLanfair had one as well).  Especially given that it seems to be so close to the pool.  One wonders about the building codes in Salem, because here in Los Angeles it is illegal to bury humans in your backyard.

Edited by j swift