Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

At least it's an umbrella plot involving most of the cast. The context is flimsy and rushed but isn't that what makes the show "Days". An umbrella plot involving the cast and having fun along the ride. Some of them are being left behind though in the writing. Yikes ... It WOULD ultimately work better as a whole on Peacock though. Absolutely.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

That's pretty great idea.  At the very least it would account for the fact that there never seems to be long term consequences from these wacky types of stories. I mean who would continue to use Marlena as a psychiatrist after she's been possessed twice?

• Members

Ben?  The same people that continue to use her as a shrink after she fake murdered half the town lol?  I think there have been ethical questions about Marlena's psychiatric abilities since the 80's at least, so I doubt people will ever stop going to see her lol.  I have always wondered how she had any sort of consistency with her patients when she was kidnapped every 6 months in the 90's or the fact that her husband is her #1 patient, but it seems she is the only game in town for mental health.

• Members

Just watched Wednesday's episode and all I can say is WTF?!

Nicole kills zombie Deimos, and Rafe finds a dead body in his kitchen, so naturally, they... have sex?! HUH?! If Rafe/Nicole actually had fans, I bet they'd be pissed! What a bizarre buildup to two people finally having sex. They really talked about Duke before they f-cked, too. Galen doesn't have chemistry with anyone, sorry not sorry.

Same with Allie and Tripp. Allie gets tortured by a zombie version of her rapist, and Tripp kills him with a frying pan. They immediately start making out. WHAT?

The stuff with Gabi and Jake in the cemetery was awful!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Cin used to be a good couple.

Now they are obsessed with having a kid. And, probably pregnant.

Also, for Christsake. It’s 2021 can a freaking soap have a childfree woman already?  There’s more of us out there than people think and I know I am not the only soap viewer that is.

Other than that. DAYS has been pretty good so far this month.