Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had a feeling if we got Sheila it would be 2005  

i feel like this is what happens when someone from SONY is in charge because though they’ve picked fairly decent episodes, someone can’t help but still think 2005 and onwards is the best era...

This whole lion thing seems like something taken from Days and Passions!

• Members

Amy was Nathan's first GC love interest. Also, Amy's father, Frank Lewis was the Police Commissioner in Genoa City.  I remember just thinking he was Paul's father's boss.

Also, except for her father Frank Lewis, Amy preceded all of those black characters that you just mentioned.

• Members

I’m gonna go ahead and hope against hope that Friday’s episode is classic Sheila. How do you have a Villain week and not show an episode from the storyline that was so popular it created a years long crossover with B&B and arguably is the reason that show survived the 90s! 

• Members

Thanks for posting, I've been wanting to see those scenes. But yea, sometimes the scenes sometime read better on the written recap than they play out on the screen. The scenes with the kids by Nikki's bedside were too long and boring, as well as Victor's courthouse visit. And wow, agreed, JM is bad - "Mom can't die!!" he sounds like a 5-year-old

• Members

They did this with Victor and Leanna in 1988 when they got married right after his divorce from Nikki. As it turns out, the marriage was invalid because Victor hadn’t waited the required six months. You’d think he would learn

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I remember watching that whole storyline as a teenager back in Australia, and my mum always used to make fun of it because of Mamie’s constant “but she’s MAH SISTAAAH” when Lillie was recovering from depression at Nate and Olivia’s. That has never left my mind to this day...