Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I know 2005 is generally considered as the end of the second golden age (or the VERY end of it), I loved this period. Ashley B. as Mac is always a treat. As an actress, she was one of the few younger actors who could go head to head with Jeanne Cooper, Jess Walton, and the established Y&R crew. 

• Members

hi, I've been reading here for some time, and joined last month, but had difficulty logging in. 

Finally here to post. I love reading everyone's knowledge of history.

Global says Thu 5/28 (Fri 5/29 in US) is episode #9390.

First US airing May 4, 2005.

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-young-and-restless/episodes/

https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recaps/2010/100503.php#thu

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Was Sarah Smythe really Sheila's sister?  Sheila had so many convoluted plotlines that I never quite followed who was really Sheila, who was a character with plastic surgery, who was pretending to be whom, etc through the years.

• Members

I loved the masquerade ball episode that they rebroadcast in April.

Who was Mamie's date, and who was the actor who played him?

I enjoyed seeing all the characters being introduced by the emcee, as the entered at the top of the stairs.

I compared the version posted on CBS All Access with the original from YRfan23's playlist, to see what CBS cut. 

I see that CBS cut the scene of Mamie and her date being introduced by the emcee.  Mamie was introduced as "Bessie Smith".  I couldn't quite hear how her date was introduced.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Classic Sheila, Mari Jo, Tricia shooting Ryan, Michael trying to rape Christine with Nina locked in the bathroom, Veronica shooting Nikki. How the hell do you fix your mind to think we wanna see Sarah Smyth?!

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Omg this just upsets me and even add in eve Howard and rose Deville, Vanessa prentiss shooting her son accidently missing lorie. They still put up the least favourite i dont get it like are they enjoying that episode themselves smh

• Members

today's episode........Shemar was at his yummiest! Good lord! And also during this period Neil was better looking. I think he looks better with a goat tee then a clean shaven face.

I LOVED the brief romantic relationship between Neil and Victoria and I remember being PISSED that it didn't go anywhere grrrrrrr. The only person I liked Heather Thom with.

Speaking of Victoria......loved seeing a classic episode with Amelia's refreshing face and portrayl rather than Heather's sour puss face