• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

yup.

Tues June 2, episode #6715, from Sept. 17, 1999

IMDB recap

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0849405/plotsummary

* IMDB says Victor walks in on Nikki and Brad, but that's a typo.
It should say *Victoria* walks in on Nikki and Brad.

In addition to what's in IMDB recap, soapcentral mentions these plotpoints: Nikki is annoyed that Victor won't reverse his vasectomy.  Also, meanwhile .... in a clinic or lab somewhere... the tech notes that some "samples" are about to expire, and the supervisor says to contact the owners and ask what they want to do with them.

The soapcentral recap page for week of Sept 13, 1999, has a display glitch because the top of the page displays it as "week of Dec 31, 1969".  But it has the right recaps. 
https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recaps/1999/990913.php#fri

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Anyone hoping to see some really early Y&R should check out the three videos from 1980 this YouTube user posted...  https://www.youtube.com/user/togatx/videos.  This was around the time that I started watching if not a bit sooner.

Another noteworthy one, but from 1974...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-qh1wYJHo

Edited by trainman

• Members

She did an amazing job and was fun to have around for a few years there. Unfortunately she became of victim of CBS/Columbia’s pressure to rid getting rid of older characters in the mid-90’s. 

As fas as Abbott week next week please CBS do not show anything from the Latham or MAB eras at all please!

• Members

Haha for goodness sake!

Please register in order to view this content

My mom use to watch these shows, but she's totally erased her soap past from the last 20 years or so apparently....I know my mom and  she would have stopped watching  if she really thought the acting was bad or OTT, yet she watched for years...at least until 2000-2001.

• Members

Haha I’m lucky my mom still watches to this day, we also had a discussion during those Traci hospital scenes with Mamie on why does Abby comes off as being older than Colleen and Mariah

Love that interview! I love that Corbett and Walton are still close friends in real life.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I was fearing the possibility of David Kimble returning would be brought up one of these days after all these reruns. I don't blame Corbett for championing it but [KatherineChancellor]Dear God in Heaven[/KatherineChancellor] please no. Just No. He's DEAD dead. Leave him be, it was perfect the way it is.

• Members

It would be for the best LOL.

The only interesting comeback story I had ever heard planned for Y&R was that Alden, SSM, and Smith had planned for Lisa Mansfield to resurface when Victor hired JT to do an extensive background check on Brad when he married Victoria but LML overruled them with the Nazi crap. 

• Members

Having watched both Y&R and SFT from that era recently, I can’t decide who’s the more evil: Warren Carter or David Kimble? They were both incredibly psychotic human beings

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I had already watched this episode in a playlist but it was fun to see it in HD. It was great seeing Victor and Jack co parenting and the Dacid fallout...but that ending seemed SO RUSHED with Nina, Cricket and Danny randomly reappearing alive at the end and I couldn't help but feel that Nina should have been the one to see David as he dies instead of Cricket.