Jump to content


Soapsuds

Y&R to air classic episodes

Recommended Posts

I thought it deserved its own thread from the current episode thread so that we can discuss the classic episodes as they air.

Edited by Soapsuds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how far back they will go...

 

I guess we'll see various weddings.

 

it would be great if they could edit scenes together to show mini stories eg Sheila's original reign of terror, the Marge kidapping story etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

Agreed! I'm so excited. I do hope they will pull out stuff that's not online though.

 
I knew you would be excited! My only concern is that the episodes will be heavily edited for current time/commercial standards. I recall when Y&R aired the Victor/Nikki wedding on NYE a few years back they cut the Jack & Patty scenes out.

Edited by soapfan770

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

 
I knew you would be excited! My only concern is that the episodes will be heavily edited for current time/commercial standards. I recall when Y&R aired the Victor/Nikki wedding on NYE a few years back they cut the Jack & Patty scenes out.

As long as they don't go any farther past 2003ish I will be excited! :D 

I know it's a common misconception but I think the Jack/Patty scenes were from the episode before, and didn't actually air on the Victor/Nikki wedding....the original broadcast of the wedding is on here, and Jack/Patty scenes aren't included..

The only thing they really cut on the NYE 2016 rebroadcast was the Brooks sisters reunion scene, and I think Eric's song before the ceremony?

Edited by YRfan23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 RC cates said they have about 3 weeks left of material. So soon it will be ALL classic, No doubt Cassies death will be shown.
OT, I wonder what bold will air?

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

 RC cates said they have about 3 weeks left of material. So soon it will be ALL classic, No doubt Cassies death will be shown.
OT, I wonder what bold will air?

The Many Weddings of Liam Spencer! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, clubkidjeff said:

Classic episodes airing? First I'm hearing of this.

It wil be a mix of old and new, Than when they run out of episodes i assume old episodes will air until they come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

As long as they don't go any farther past 2003ish I will be excited! :D 

I know it's a common misconception but I think the Jack/Patty scenes were from the episode before, and didn't actually air on the Victor/Nikki wedding....the original broadcast of the wedding is on here, and Jack/Patty scenes aren't included..


Thanks!! I remember the WOST website had the whole week posted when that site was running but that was like 15 years ago so I know I was a little confused.

 

I wouldn’t mind seeing a seeing a couple post 2003 episodes again but the more pre-2003 episodes the better. I’ll be slightly annoyed if Michael and Lauren’s wedding ep gets reaired for the 18th time lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...