Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Actually didn't they start adding in black characters around late 82 because i read how Amy Lewis and i forgot her mom's name and the father frank Lewis were on before the year was out and I'm not sure but i assume there were scenes with amy and her parents until they faded out and then didn't those other brother come on board? 

Cause Amy and i guess you can say aunt mamie were the first 1982 then gradually more came and gone until the 90's era.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Beautiful man and instant charm on screen. It's not easy to act by yourself essentially and he pulled it off in his first scene. He wasn't nearly as green as a lot of the clunkers we have today, like that woman who plays Lola. A black hole of charisma.

• Members

Actually they got entire date this originally aired wrong. Today’s episode actually aired May 9th. Malcolm first appeared on May 5th when Dru called him up to come to Genoa City. Malcolm & Neil’s office scenes aired at the end of the May 6 They were then replayed at the beginning of the May 9 episode that we saw today.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Sounds like you may be remembering 4/17/98

https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recaps/1998/980413.php

"Outside the office, Malcolm saw his reflection and began to imagine himself posing in front of the camera. Malcolm imagined several poses in different outfits, and he wore less for each subsequent picture. When he returned to reality, he saw Jill standing in her doorway, smiling at him."

• Members

Hmm, villains week? I predict the following

Monday: Maybe something from the 80’s, ranging from Eve Howard to Rose DeVile to Lisa Mansfield. Maybe. Hopefully lol.

Tuesday: Sheila from 1992

Wednesday: Michael from 1993. 

Thursday: Isabella 2003

Friday: Either something to do with either Terrible Tom or Ian Ward.

• Members

That would awesome. Haha I do hope the also have some surprise god send up their sleeve like either early Victor or Vanessa again. That 1981 episode was the first rerun people on Y&R’s official Facebook page people actually were interested in and still beat out a brand new Days episode lol.